3 kings t shirt idea

Oh really? Seemed like you guys rolled through and just left. I musta been doin something and not noticed ya parked.

And thats gonna be alot fo car for me to try and get around LOL!

yah, all 2 of yah is right. The point is you and ray both have FAST ass cars, and i like them both alot, very clean, very fast deffinalty my style. I was just saying that it takes alot to threaten one of your boosted missels and that the 09 ls3 might have a chance, at the track ofcourse…no street racing allowed!!!

i love his car, thing is NASTY and sounds retarded. If he can get the power to the ground it should put some pretty impressive times down.

should do 9’s all day from the sound of it!

i would think so, we will see when we make the trip to ATCO.

Yeah, to be 100% honest, the lot isnt really my thing. I like to show the car off and check out other rides, but that setting isnt really my cup of tea. NOT saying there is anything wrong with it, just not for me.

As Tony said, my car sports a BIG cam, CNC’d heads (BIG compression), headers, intake, exhaust etc etc. Oh, and a custom direct port wet nitrous system :ninja

It’s no dig racer on the steet, but makes north of :ninja 700/700. With some hook, it should run a lot stuff down pretty good. And yes, deep DEEP 9s on slicks is our number this year.

Let me leave by saying (and I speak for Howard, Tony, and our whole crew when I say this) that we are cars guys first, vette guys second. We dont HATE anything. If a 4dr 1.6 civic with a big bazooka muffler is your thing, rock it! We have no problem with it. Doesnt mean we want to work on it. 5,6,700 rwhp supras? Awesome cars in my book! I’d love to talk to you guys that own them sometime.

Anyway, like I said before - I’m not here to start fights or talk shit. I represent RLMS, what you see (or read) is what you get. I’ll see you guys around.

Jon

Nice setup man! You gonna be rolling down on slicks for our run? :ohnoes

Dont let tony fool ya - HIS car is nasty in everyway. We duked it out last night a little (me on motor only) and he raped me from every speed (my car makes 525rwhp n/w). That car is serious - and my man car drive it! At least I (we) built the car I guess:ahh

:ninja

Jon, your car is awesome, I’ll have to stop in at RLMS someday and see what you guys have got going on there.

Son of a bitch:lol

haha it runs ok for a POS c6! hahah call me in the am, i gotta tell yah something you will appreciate.

No ricers :tongue

Jon, did you guys get a younger guy with a black 04 Mustang Gt with red stripes come in for a tune?

Hardy har har, in case you missed it, I’m selling everything. You should buy the shell and do something crazy with it :number1

:lol No offense by any means, but not my style. GLWS though man!! WHat ya lookin to pickup now?

Who knows, something AWD I’m thinking.

Understood. I really want to check your car out. I’ve always had a soft spot for Vette’s. I’m blown away what a simple c/i/e can do with these cars.

You also seem like a class act. :thumbup

Deff seem like a stand up guy . :thumbup

Nice:thumbup