AWESOME website for car related t-shirts

I basically need to order all of the shirts this company makes, this shit rocks.

http://www.kockyproducts.com/

I don’t liek that they put the logo on the front, and the shirts are somewhat redneck.

+1 …there’s alot of honda hateing on those shirts too damn

theres a couple ls1=god on there lmao

HAHA, im def buying some of those shirts!

i like the torque ones

Ive seen those before. They advertise on Mustang sites and in Mustang magazines.

im getting the list of ricer excuses. b/c it will pertain to 1/2 the bitching i hear at the lot lol

Buying a car shirt is admitting that you never get pussy :rofl

not true, i have multiple car shirts, all cooler then the ones on that site though.

yeah some of those shirts were honda hating, but it happens, even still some of them were pretty funny. Im deff gonna have to order some.

Yeah I’m talking about the generic “________ is my anti drug” shirts, “ricer” or anything with “JDM” on it. :rofl

LS1 > *

:rofl

Yes :rofl

i have an awesome turbo heart t-shirt from eatsleeprace and an even more awesome rare wheels save my life t-shirt from memory fab.

they are funny

I have one of the sweet eatsleeprace turbo heart shirts too…got it from the Honda-Tech Marcus Dairy meet last year.:up:up

now those are original and unique

better hury as there goin out of buisnes ,i have like 4 of there shirts now and they hold up well and fit good

:facepalm Damnit I just bought a “Silvia is my anti drug” shirt lol

At least I don’t rock JAYDEEM apparel even though my car is hella JDM :up2something: