those auto shirts i was tellin u about..

my friends site is finally up if anyone is interested, i have all 4 of em… they are pretty sweet and unlike other shirts …

www.drivenclothes.com

pretty sweet? 35$

wtf lol

ehhh kinda not sweet

they are a better quality and not hanes big Ts or anything like that

i was thinking the same thing.

they could be silk before i paid 35 for a 2 color screen print of a blurry engine head or a fucking smeared angel, let alone an eagle head logo that looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old

:tdown:

Note: webmaster is so into cars that he calls the engine head pic “engine BLOCK”

:rofl: hipster faggots

it gets better

Driven Designs was born with the idea to offer motorsports themed apparel using top quality designer materials, but to offer the product at down to earth prices.

100% cotton OHHH EMMM GEEEE

not trying to hate on you micah but that stuff is garbage…

whatevs

Driven Clothing sounds better than Driven Clothes

ps. I gotta get me one of those built motorsports t-shirts like everybody has

Meh.

Wow those shirts are the same price as armani ones LOL.

Whose the hoe and why can’t i see her vag?

hey Micah… ya know the posters you were doing? What is the normal resolution of those images for doing something like that? I wanted one done, but it’s of a photo I took of the old mustang and chopped it (so only the tail lights/reflections in the paint have color). Only problem is it’s not “huge”… maybe 1000X1200

PM him

you know,

i’m not exactly thrown back by those shirts either, but some of you guys need to just keep quiet and respect another man’s hustle and his friend tryin to get something off the ground. ever hear of positive criticism?

ever hear of creative critism…gotta test things out before you are able to efficiently market something.

Sometimes its a good things to get pointed in the right direction and will help you out in the long run

OK…

YOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE CREATIVE OF THOSE SHIRTS TO BETTER ATTRACT CUSTOMERS TO YOUR BRAND.

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/Caps_Lock.jpg

also, creativity, not creative.

ummm…no…it’s CREATIVE not creativity but thanks for playing

Creative: The concept, design, and artwork