Got sponsored

Got sponsored by Driven Clothes for the next season. I am so pumped about this. I know I am going to get flamed since this is dramaspeed.com, but I just thought I share since I am so damn happy. Here is their site www.drivenclothes.com

more details,

cool!

Congrats.

Still a starter company, but doing very well for its first year. Their clothing line is already doing very well. I am sponsored for clothing, not parts, but still pretty badass. I have some stuff on the way now lol.

well the drift truck is sponsored by a real sponsor… so I will stop making fun of you for the time being…

congrats–free clothes allways rules.

checked out the site–cool clothes. only bitch is $35 for a t-shirt, are they marketing this shit to guys who work on cars, or guys who dont even drive cars? As i cant see anyone i know willing to pay $35 for a t-shirt.

You gotta remember, this isnt cheap materials. The hoodies and top as well as the shirts. Plus, he offers coupon codes. If you join the newsletter I am sure you would get note of when one comes out. The designs are badass. They are definetely for the auto enthusiast, as well as auto worker :slight_smile:

cool and i hope everything works for you.

:burnout:

Congrats and I agree that free clothes rule. I like shooting for my one friend cause she always gets me clothes.

whats so different about their materials? i do like their designs. but having been around the t-shirt business, and working w/ or being sponsered by companies, i know what it costs to make a shirt.

I know, but since they are pretty new their material “hook up” connections arent too wide yet. I am sure prices will come down.

X3

so ugh how did you get sponsored by this company?

so they give you clothes to wear at events… hmmm

you know the take overs gonna happen soon. shhhh

A friend on the teckademics forum of mine is the one who started the company. He was looking for someone to sponsor, and I just happened to ask him.

think they will give you some sponsorship undwear considering he is your friend.