Sideways W/ Sophistication Clothing Company Launch Spectacular

Is proud to annouce that we are taking the next step to becoming hopefully a loved and popular clothing line for all the enthusiasts out there.
Clothing for the gentleman enthusiast

Sideways with Sophistication is a clothing line for the ladies and gentlemen out there who like a bit nicer things. For those of us who drive cars that only have leather interior and only guzzle premium gas. Your wheels might cost three grand and your polished lip might rub your fender but who cares cause you have perfect fitment. Our clothes fit perfectly, none of this fruit of the loom standard fit crap, when we say fitted we mean fitted. Not baggy, not 10x to big, these are t shirts to wear on a casual night out under a blazer. For the ladies I’ll have some tops to match your guys but all in time. Be proud your an enthusiast, be proud you strive to be a little bit better, be proud you give to the cause, just don’t be a prick about it

I will be hopefully be placing the order for a men t-shirt and womens tank top based of the infamous Works VS-KF three piece rims on february 16th. Orders will be closed on february 13th.

Mens design will be $25 shipped. buy now!!

Heather-Blue/navy ringer T will be $25 shipped (i need 12 orders to run these)

Womans tank tops will be $20 shipped buy now!!! (Ladies i need at least 6 of these to place the order)

Unisex Hoody will be $55 shipped. extreme limited edition. this will not be availible again

Sizes xxl and up will be an additional $2
visit http://www.myspace.com/sidewayswsophistication
for our current site to see more preliminary designs

When placing orders please include:
full name
username/forum
size
style
address

I accept check, money order or paypal. send paypal payment to laduer@hotmail.com

i can be reached via PM here or

sidewayswsophistication@gmail.com

aim: TheRonTom31

ORDERS:
Steve K.(ninety1two40)- 1 medium hoody-recieved

id rock a t-shirt… black preferably

damn ron awsome shirts …id take a t-shirt …

I’d definetly take one too!

The wheel isn’t the only shirt, right?

durrdadurr im an idiot, click his myspace for more designs.

no there will be more designs but these are the first ones i will be releasing.

If all goes well I will release more soon

Ive gotta say that Clothing for the gentleman enthusiast could be interpreted wrong.

Usually an enthusiast is somebody that likes something- sports, cars, etc.

Gentleman enthusiast could mean liking men.

Only a complete moron would interpret it that way

Attention folks i am taking orders now!!! First big order will be placed februray 5th so we shirts should be ready around feburary 19th.

For those of you who like the crest i will do a crest hoody if i can get 7 people. Hoody will be $50 shipped! These will limited edition. I will have design up soon

I’ll have to check it out the other designs when I get home (myspace is blocked at work) cause I do not like that giant rim one that you posted here, just my not style.

this is the crest design that will go on the back of the hoody

hoody will be $50 limited run. extra heavy weight fleece lined.

I will have the design up by later tonight

I could advertise for you real good… Sort of a sponsorship if you will :slight_smile: Free shirts = Free advertisement on cars at big events and possibly on event flyers… PM me if interested

you haz pms

I think I’m probably gonna get a hoodie from ya!!! Nice clothing line!!!

yes I think I will be getting tank top and hoodie :slight_smile: looks awesome, props !

So if I dont have leather seats and $3k rims i cant wear these shirts??

ron i want a hoodie ill take the trip and give u the cash in hand be easier 4 me

Might be in on hoodie, I’ll get back to ya.

Looks like good shit!

$50 for a fruit of the loom hoody with a logo made in MSPaint ironed onto it?

yeah ok

:shifty