Sideways W/ Sophistication Clothing Company Launch Spectacular

That depends. Do you want to LOOK like you have leather seats and $3k rimz?

Its far from fruit of the loom shit. Its also not Iron on. It screen printed which means it is the same process used in any shirt you buy from american eagle, gap, abercrombie, zumiez, pac sun. No difference

ahaha i love his attitude / answers for all the stupid posts hahaa

“That depends. Do you want to LOOK like you have leather seats and $3k rimz?”

hahahaha

Good stuff !

I’m tryin to find a better place to get shit done @ i hate fruit of the loom crap… i really do, i can design some cool stuff but i dont do it much cuz i dont like the clothing quality, so if u found a good brand to use for the clothes, thats awesome dude !

PM me I am working with a good company now.

For this first launch i am barely making enough to ship shirts honstley.
For example the hoodies will cost me $44.71 each. After paypal fees and shipping I will be taking a loss on them unless i sell more than 24.

This first run is really a test to see what kind of market I can get on here and a few other websites. IF all goes well I will be giving locals a generous discount. I have to reach so basic numbers first and im not there yet

No.

yea i’ll get at you about that i def wanna see wats good with a new company

There was a place in guilderland that did wholesale clothing that had very good prices. Ill find out what the name of it was

Salvation Army.:smiley:

No its in that big industrial park on the way to Altamont fair grounds

Ok then why are you posting in this thread?

This is a serious thread.

I don’t wear hoodies but I like this one, I’ll buy one.

OK locals. Since everyone here is well Local I am not going to charge you guys as much if you want to place orders and then one night i will come down and we can all meet and I will hand you your shirts.

mens shirts $20
womens tanks or t’s $17
hoodies $45

This is orders placed before feb 6th and picked up in person. Will probly do a night at Otooles for delivery.

so we gotta send u the money correct? ill use someones paypal or ill just bring up the cash, i wanna take a nice ride

yup.

In all honesty im probly taking a loss on this first order just to get the product out there.

You can even mail me a check if you want. haha

clothing looks dope, i dont have any extra cash right now but maybe later on ill pick something up

Same, I was just bustin ya nuggets earlier.

I know around the area you live.

i’ll stab you with a sharpened spork end. hahah

I’m going to desperately try to get some inventory so people can make purchases after prodcution is done if they are broke now.

Right now 100% of the money i take for orders is going to production. Shipping costs are coming out of my pocket

Ron, ill meet up with you this week and hit you with some cash

Because I can:D

I was just wondering if I could wear these cloths, and have a fast car without leather seats, but I guess not:sad:

get the pleather “racing” seat covers from pepboys and tell people your seats are leather :rofl:rofl

Win!:rofl