Sideways W/ Sophistication Clothing Company Launch Spectacular

Clothes are not about fast cars. THey are about nicer cars.

Form over funtion. 10" tire on 13" wheel simply beacuse thats the only way you can fit sick wheels on your car.

-4.5* of camber on a 2" pulled fender. Taking out a mortgage to buy a set of wheels for a car that only cost $10k in the first place.

These are not go go speed racers clothes, or mad tight jdm clothes. These are do i want to kill 6 elephants and 5 grizzly bears to replace my wood inserts with ivory and stuff the bulsters in my seats with genuine endagered polar bear fur and have a genuine sueded polar bear skin head liner. This is a t shirt you wear under a blazer to go to a bar with a patio and smoke a $50 cigar while some too skinny slut blows coke off the table next to you. It’s not just a clothing line, its a life style. You like your women like you like your whiskey 18 years old and mixed up in coke. Sure there are regular clothing companies but you have been there and done that, you want something a little nicer. Your getting older you want thing to fit a little better and you want to look successful.

:squint Now youre just getting a little nuts…

Looking sucessful is not having some donk ass rim in the middle of a T-Shirt imo. But to each his own. GL

please go to my companies myspace. The Vs-kf was only done from the overwhelming amount of request i had come across for clothes that had something to do with that wheel. I have other designs

18x13 -11 is nowhere near the classification of a donk

vinyl is needed for my cars…

I actually have some being cut as we speak. I also have alot of extra vinyl so depending on what you want I can make you up some more as per our talk the other day.

Its gold super flake. I would be willing to order a roll in whatever color your team or you is looking for. Also willing to work on designs

You know what I meant by it.

Gold is fine… the design is up to you… whatever will promote your line the best… differnt cars will be running the decals in defferent spots so size really depends on what you have and where its going on the car

Well I still have ~15 feet of vinyl so I can make plenty more stickers. WIndow banners, anything.

RIght now I will have a bunch of 12" crest stickers hopefully on wednesday. and a few large windshield statements. I <3 Jailbait, ZOMGHI2U!!!, I’M DRUNK, WHEEEEEE!!!

get me a 8" or so funky ass looking hypodermic needle cut that says “shoot to kill” underneath with some leftover vinyl and i’ll give you whatever it costs to have it made :slight_smile:

:squintwtf:rofl

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd you lost me.

lay off the doobie

yeah… cocaine is the new jam.

lets all go “skiing”

I added a crest t shirt due to popular demand.
incase anyone was curious of the actual shirt color here is a picture, the ink of the print will match the color of the ring around the collar and sleeves
https://www.broderbros.com/images/bro/prodGallery/2100g_28_g.jpg

I just sent my payment, keep the change.

That post made no sense. If some one wants to look sophisticated they will wear polos and clothing like that.Not some car fad t shirt

payment recieved. thank you:up

posts like this really make me think we were seperated at birth. we are part of the few in this area that understands this style and didn’t just do a wtf face.

you to should just fuck and get it over with

I would like to put an order in for an XXL Hoodie. I will be traveling through the Albany area this Sunday, maybe we could meet up? Or if you would rather get paid through paypal, I can do that too. Please PM me. Thanks!

Kornel