those auto shirts i was tellin u about..

:kiss:

as a car guy who also buys clothes, i would reccomend paying attention to details such as knowing the difference between a block and a head, as well if i was trying to sell shirts at a HUGE cost to the car community, I would make more than 2 out of the 4 shirts have actual images relating to cars

1 is an angel (i assume a bently type hood ornament? maybe?)
1 is the company logo (which is poorly drawn, on purpose? trendy?)

the other two actually relate to automotive tastes, but are too expensive

i disrespect no mans “hustle”

i don’t think its possible

where are you getting your armani shirts, manas street??

nah its ok, i actually let him know about the engine head shirt, things that are said, harsh and honest as they may be, should be heard… i’m just tryin to help him out

the angel is the rolls royce hood ornament…

its a brand new company of course there will be bumps in the road and points made to help refine

that is a quote and a half, rolls ryce, :lol:

im realy not feelig any of the 4 shirts. i cant picture wearing any of them

and the way they are just thrown down on the bgedspread for the pics, bad idea. either hang it neatly , or put it on a model.

and oh yea, v8 cylinder heads dont have 8 intake ports per head … car guys dont buy shirts that other car guys are gonna point out mistakes on

my hustle has been disrespected.

oops typo

that shirt is derived from a photograph FYI if im reading what ur sayin correctly

it LOOKS like it does this … just with the rear 4 ports kinda blurry …

:rofl:

$35 for a t-shirt is a lot of money.

tyson beckford represent
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4964/1158956274lyh5.jpg

formula D driver represent
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3324/formuladresizedpn7pa5.jpg

If those individuals actually bought your clothes then you sir have my hat off. :tup:

site doesn’t work for me?

it partially works for me, but there is one complaint I actually have about the site, the CF weave background is killing my hangover, ughhh

I sort of want the rolls ryce shirt though

tons of new stuff up, hoodies n shit