shift518 shirts

theres alot of talk about shirts in the sticker topic so i thought i could make a thread about it . here is some what of the shirt i just ordered but military font

REMOVED DUE TO the NON OFFICAL USE OF A public board name (shift 518)with out written consent of its users and opperators

:ninja ill be riding dirty this weekend :ohnoes what i was trying to accomplish was a post of different designs, fonts that people had for ideas on shirts just something creative . :nana

nice!!! how much are those?

i take it you can get whatever you want on the sleeves and shit?

DJ is making an order of shirts as you guys have seen at the last cookout meet.

please let us know how much for them. i’ll take one at least.

ill take one of dj’s shirts thats why i didn’t post ware i got it made. i don’t want to take the $ out of any guys hands . i do not want to step on toe’s i just like the thought of different kinds of shirts :cool. the group i (was) with wanted everything the same :nuts

VW LOGO THAT IS KINDA LIKE BEING CAR SELECTINISM

I VOTE SHIFTY FACE ON ONE SIDE

It’s looking like it will be 15$ a T-Shirt. :thumb

Edit: Shifty face is a great idea!

SELECTINISM :nuts if other people wanted shirts like this they could have there own car emblem & screen names i thought it would be a good idea for anyone els making shirts that way they can get pre payed for the shirts so people they dont end up with a bunch of unsold shirts.

Shifty face ???

:shifty

yeah +1 for the shifty face on the sleeve or something LAWL :tong

yea jeremy i like it how much ill pick one up

i think $35 ill find out friday.

sweet if so i might pick on up next week goin for an interview at 330 finally maybe gettin a job

I’d be down for one of those shirts

Example of military font!
I want a VW/Shift shirt!!

i want a shifty face/shift shirt id rock it to evry interview i have lol

Cough Unofficial Cough :tong

Shifty will be included in the designs, I’ll make sure I’ll let DJ know.

Sleeve or back?

On the back for sure :nod I def want one of those!!

back i wont have the cash till friday when i get the 600 from the jeep :giggedy