3 kings t shirt idea

Tony,

I apreciate that, I know you domestic guys all stick together. I’ve had my share of them, and I’m a car guy at heart. I dont care if its a 1000hp Vette/Viper or Supra/Skyline… I love cars, and I love going fast. (My wallet however, does not feel the same).

Once I can figure out how to launch this thing, we can have at it.

I’m sure I’ll run into you one way or another on the highway this year, would really like to ditch these garbage tires for something that can turn faster than 130mph… I know I’ll be playing catch up with that V8 of yours. :wink:

you didn’t know… i sold it!!

j/k… i don’t know when it will be done…synapse is making all the IC piping and down pipe…then a few other things need to get done plus the tuning…so i really don’t have a date…shouldn’t be to long though but i’m in no rush

To questions a few pages back:

Yea, the Rufus is @ Langan right now. Fuel pump failed. I may or may not have ordered some wheels for it that may or may not be here by the end of the week.

i may or may not find ur house and beat u unless u tell us naow what wheels u may or may not have bought. :hug

Woot. :thumbup

:ninja

come on mang! pm me at the very least. remember im a german car lover at heart.

btw, i say we get a waterfest cruise going. i think i just may start that thread right now.

Go to show n go this week end

what show?

Sunday down at e-town

i have to work saturday and then go see FF.

Thats fine we are going down on sunday fool

o tword? whos going?

Ah typical tards. Nick, Brett, I think Cossey, Me and a handful of others

whos driving down? what time? for how long?

Umm we are heading down sunday morning. Not sure exact time yet. I know Nick is driving the s4 and Cossey is driving the porsche as long as he gets it back. We are meeting up with our buddy ricky with his s4 and I think Ross is driving his a4 also

I thought this was sat??

Not going to dubs on defrost. Going to show n go where they will have drag racing and such

ooooooo this is the spring show and go. i have been to this a few times.

well depending on what times, i might be about to go

You are going damnt