3 kings t shirt idea

If its not 30 and snowing. Friday night looks good.

Did you pick that number on purpose? :lol

If i didn’t that would be scary… :thumbup

It’s clean right now! It got a good washing on Sunday.

GT2: Didn’t want rear engine RWD… X50… I would’ve upgraded the turbos still. The K24’s on them are nothing special and there’s only minor differences between that and a base 996TT. The Ruf was just sorta shown to me, saw how clean and perfect it was along with every record possible for the car. I could’ve bought a 996TT for like, $50k but I paid a bit more for the Ruf because of what came with it. The upgraded turbos, exhaust, wheels, etc… can all be sold for a good price which may be happening shortly.

When I get around to it and have some extra cash laying around, definitely. Let me know when you’re free.

u mean LOWER CLASS! :lol

cossey, u should have gotten a 993 tt

I would’ve spent the same amount of money lol. Those things are still loot.

Good explanation. Makes sense. I just <3 the 02+ GT2’s. Having all the records is great.

I am free on the weekends now, and after 5:00pm M-F. Would need it for a few days if you wanted it done during the week. I also would order new pads, as I wouldn’t want to use old ones on your car.

thats right, best car club around.

but…no offense, SO MUCH HOTTER!

BWAHAHAHAHA u guys were a bunch of fucking tool bags.

this whole 3 kings idea is just, weird.

Why cant it just be simple and be “shift 518, The local scene” or something like that.

3 kings makes it seem like The only fast cars we have are 2 supra’s and a 996, which thats not the case.

If Tony was one of the ‘Three Kings’ you’d be all for it. Shit, you’d buy two.

Yeah, but this is based on nut swinging, and Tony doesn’t have any.

He has Drew lol.

no, actually I wouldnt.

I guess your missing my point?

Basically in my eyes, im seeing the Promotion for only 3 cars out of 100+ in this local scene. I think if we kept it simple with Shift 518, it would be better

If it was a choice I wouldnt even want my car included in this “three kings” ordeal. Its just lame. We can do better then this.

get permission to promote the name Shift 518, and end it at that. No three kings, three fairys, three highways queens shit.

Im deff. not a nut swinger. I have just known him since I was 14. Theirs a difference between nut swinging and friends.

yaaa this whole 3 kings thing is pretty retarded.

That was 10 years ago :retardclap