3 kings t shirt idea

Do you have any pics of that? It has to look super ghetto…

18psi on pump correct?

My gripe with the AFC is I cant log shiat.

How does a 4 inch peice of 3/8" black rubber line with a 90 degree bend in it look ghetto? Looks way cleaner then what you have now, or tubes all over the place running to a catch can.

~18 on 93, sure. I woulden’t make 5th gear pulls on it though.

35psi on c16 is safer the 18 on pump.

With an fjo, you could log throttle position vs. rpm. vs boost vs AFR. Too bad you don’t have one:Idiots:lol:haha

Couldn’t get the one I wanted.

I will tell you, that when I have a WB in the car, I’m always looking at the damn thing.

Might create more issues than its worth.

wouldnt a catch can be better than blowing oil out underneath your car and possibly getting it on the tires?

I’d rather have a guage that does not meet your visual preference vs. an inferior unit all-together.

If I could go back, I would have got the round FJO I’m not debating that, but I need to rock the AEM for awhile at least.

As I was saying, +1

You’ve got a point, but my tube never blew out a signifigant amount of oil. Ran my car like that for years.

Just seems a bit safer imo. I know alot of guys used to run an exhaust evac system, but again, if you have dumps on your car theres a chance at oiling your tires down, which= AHHHHH crash!

If I was worried, I’d consider running the vent alllllllll the way to the back of the car before I ran an ugly ass can. Maybe put the can under the car, hahah.

Live and learn. I was pushing FJO to you b/c of personal experiences, and stories from friends with other units.

lies! i sent you a link to a green faced FJO that was for sale when you were looking.

It was sold before I could get it. :frowning:

I still dont understand why they stopped making those. They were sick.

get the red one. change your dials to a red led. problem solved

I dont think the red square one is being offered anymore either.

That, or be happy knowing you are using a superior product.

I forgot the specifics, but there is compatability issues between certian version gauges and brain boxes.

in Russia, cans catch you

ps: if ur blowing that much oil out from crank case pressure, u have more problems than getting it on ur tires.