3 kings t shirt idea

its got an easy 10 in it. ray did like 10.8 @ 125 on low boost… you got it son, even without a 2step, that turbo spools so quick on your car, on your 28-30psi + c16 its an easy 10 pass.

Was hoping to see 9.90. :hug

better get a big set of balls, and some slicks for it. you got a TRD diff?

Maybe once or twice with the clutch he has in it:haha Won’t do it on drag radials either unless it’s a miracle pass.

That was my DD, i have a 94 Mustang thats a street/strip car:thumbup

I don’t think you are going to see 9.90 on a 67 broski. 10.50 is possible, maybe lower in amazing conditions.

Neg on the diff. Dont have the $1000 + $600 to install it right now.

It’s been done before. I dont think it will happen. My first 10.x I’ll be seeya’d anyways.

Not at LVD at least. ATCO of E-Town there is alot better of a chance!

600 install? I told you 400.

Yea, I forgot about that.

$250 and you come down here and play with this pump gas tune and make me a sick catch can.

:hug

Silly goose

Spit out a mod list? Any pics? :clap

Catch can=retarded. No on the cheap install. I don’t ever recall changing my tune going from race to pump, either, but it’s been a long time.

No pics, we were tryin for that last night LOL, but didnt end so well…

Its a basic 331 Stroker setup.
10.5:1 Compression JE pistons, Scat Crank, Eagle Rods, Edlebrock 1.90/1.60’s, RPMII Upper&Lower Intake, bolt on bullshit, Stalled auto. Nothin crazy really, just a budget build. I think i have a little less than 10K into it including the price of the car lol

Why is it retarded? Cleans up the engine bay with the crankcase hoses going to a can.

I’m seeing 10.8 at WOT @6000 RPMs, little rich.

I assume you backed boost off…

ARg… I really need to get this dyno’d on pump. I gotta call Synapse.

Oh snap. :ohnoes

Just run a hose from the passenger side valve cover pointing towards the ground. DOne.

Yes, that’s rich. I’d rather see 11.5-11.8.

On pump, I turned the boost down, and the car got leaner as the boost went down as I recall.

Nah, its pretty fuckin slow. I really wanna build the new motor!!:evilking