3 kings t shirt idea

i don want to bring back those memories… i dont think i have any though… i’ll have to look

lol were people really taking this that seriously?

wow… its a joke nothing more, and agreed if you cant look at a shirt and laugh well then gtfo…

I’d personaly die lauging if I saw the 3 of them walking with a bad ass black bowling league looking buttons ups with 3 kings written on them…

Said bolwing shirts

http://i2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/438/433/86/Shirts300RetroCampAll.jpg

i luv me sum bolwing

hey charlie sheen, pipe down

:lol

The funny thing is, is that I probably have more swingers here in my town then the 3 Kings combined. Example, last weekend, a random dude comes up to me at the bar and was like ‘Are you the famous Travis?!’ ETC. Shit happens all the time up here. But I guess you’ll have that when you build cars in a small town that are 20 years ahead of anyone else around. And if a bunch of kids got together and made shirts about me, I’d fucking laugh my ass off.

I challenge your fastest street car to a dig race in two weeks!!!

Do it…really…do it!

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo224/halomaniac_117/Misc-OhSnap.jpg

Bum bum bummmm

Why would I risk ‘racing’ a car that I have 30 MPH on? I lose either way. If I don’t hook and you beat me, then the forum blows up. If I beat you, then it’s expected.

I got a dig car for you. Drive your ass up here and bring your wood screws.

:lol Who says you have 30mph on me…:shifty

My Vette has at least 20 on you. I’ve got nothing to prove with it. And honestly, even if I wanted to hand you your ass on a platter with it, I coulden’t afford to break it right now.

Other challege still stands. I’ve got nothing to prove, however. If you can get your car up here, I’ll gladly give you the dig race you want. Win, lose, draw, I don’t care.

You trap 145 mph+?!?

I’m not sure what the Vette traps. Maybe I do? Maybe I’m just really good at math. Only defenite is that I don’t really give a shit and the car challenges the limits of street traction on sticky drag radials:thumbup

94GT is trapping 125?..

10 second passes this year? Wtf does that Mach have?

stage your front tires this year + 10second pass :lol:excited

:blahblah

Dont really plan to run at a test and tune, I need a saturday when I can run 10 times or so.

I just dont have enough track experience.

It trapped 121 3 yrs ago with less power, less nitrous, and more weight. So its a conservative guess id say, which shouldnt be too far off. Im REALLY hoping for a 10.70-10.90 pass. Ill be happy with that for this year.

Oh, and the Mach is gone:'( But went 13.1@106 stock

Oh I thought the car in your sig was said car.