3" stainless steel piping

im looking for some 3" stainless steel piping, preferrably j bends.

im going to making my i/c piping soon and have been shopping around but nothign spectacualr price wise yet.

anyone know eher i can get some at a good price?

thanks guys

Nothing spectacular in price yet? how little did you expect piping to cost? from making 3 custom exhausts I can tell you piping is NOT cheap, bends
I believe were like $30 each (SS) this was from a local exhaust shop, if you can get anything better let us know where and the price thanks.

Stainless is pretty priceyand it holds alot of heat you are better off using aluminium going to be around the same price and cool alot better.

//\ he’s got a point… IMO SS IC piping is a waste compared to Alu… cools better, lighter, and from my experience its not as exppensive…

Yea Alluminum would be best if youre an acceptional welder, you mentioned youre gonna be making your own piping, well SS is much much much easier to weld than All.
unless youre going to be doing all the fitting and someone is gonna weld it up for you, then sure.

dont know how to weld alluminum and i have a mig on my gaarge

thus why i chose stainless

and i know the prices of stainless as i have purchased it and done welding jobs with it before.

anybody know any good places to check out? (on topic)

you said you found bends for like 30 each? where? thats better hen the 49.99 a few places wanted for j bends.

attut (adam?)

you do welding do you not?

any tips with welding aluminum? ive been wleding for a few years but never tried aluminum? i have access to a tig but again, never tried tig either.

i would much rather use aluminum as i know the downsides of using ss. but my experience with aluminum is non existent.