3 vehicles that need to go!

Bump. GLWS dood

good im not interested in ur shit anyways

That was dumb i hate when people do that.

threw him an offer it was more aimed as a joke but everyone on this damn website has such a big cock in their asses they cant have some humor it must be a serious thread HA

I am trying to sell stuff in my thread, not clutter it just like everyother thread on here with pointless posts. If you have a serious offer then fine. If not keep it to your self. This is why all these threads end up in the trash/battlefeild/etc.

im giving you free bumps

Yea there is no point in even trying to post threads on here when everything gets fucked up then you have to read pages of pointless stuff and then the stuff deosnt get sold lol.

Exactly my point. When I read threads just full of random useless posts. I tend to think why the hell am I even on this forum?

not trying to be off topic but +274869 shit like that pisses me off…thats why i dont really try to post f/s threads on here anymore…

hey eric what are you doing this weekend i want to get that front end off of you…

BUMP BUMP

BINGO…all these mods to ban people and irritate people but no 1 to delete posts in threads such as these…hey mk430arrrrggg…do you fuckin job man:thumbup…youve got no problem moving my threads around but you cant clean up the f/s section…

Cleaned up your thread homie, GLWYS.

Everyone else, lets keep the bullshit out of Classifieds, kthxbye.

hey eric i want to get that front end off of you…what are you doing this weekend…sry i couldn’t get up with you last weekend…

thanks wayne…

Thanks Wayne! i didn’t even know you could, lol.

Swapping the trans in my Jimmy and working on the RMZ. I should be at my garage all day Monday, which would be the best time to meet me.

Yea Vlad just asked me if I would help out with Classifieds. You guys are still free to screw up the rest of the forum’s threads, just keep it out of classifieds. LOL.

BUMP.

Awesome!

i gotta work monday…r u gonna c frank at all mabey i cud ive him $ and he cud give it to you

I am sure I will. Just let me know when, I could also meet with you around here if I am not sleeping then.

gave it to frank said he was gonna see you today

Ok, I will catch him tomorrow.

The fuck you will :lol