30 Days: 30 days in prison

anyone watch it last night? I’ll tell ya, after watching it for a while it changed my views of the prison system… until the end where everyone you thought might change were arrested with a few months for the same old shit lol

good show though

what ch was it on? sounds like a good show… is this from the same guy who did the super size me and what not?

yeah, its that guy. on regular basic cable it’s on channel 47 I believe (A&E I think)

saw 2 episodes (pro choice lady staying at a pro-life home for women) and the jail one.

intresting to say the least… gives ya views from both sides of the coin

Yeah I saw it.

Pretty interesting view. But you also have to realize, that’s not like, a max security prison…

yeah… at first I was like “this dude is gonna be someones bitch” until I saw that they were all minor offeners. Solitary seems rough though… reminds me of in school suspension from high school lol

He was going crazy in solitary…

where’d you go to highschool? inschool suspension was the best :tup:

chill out all day with your friends and miss out on all your classes without getting in trouble :tup:

on a related note though, I was going to watch this, but when I found out it wasn’t the serious “pound you in the ass” prison, I skipped it… maybe it’ll be on again sometime soon :tup:

lake shore

I hated it :smiley: had to sit in a room all day, werent allowed to talk to anyone, could only go to the bathroom like 3 times (with the rest of the people in ISS) and since they made you use a one person bathroom you couldn’t smoke which sucked :smiley:

OSS was much more fun