Anyone Watching Drive?

Its a really badass show. Lots of twist and very action packed. Looks like it will be a good series.

Yeah it is good, A little mind fucky at first but its started making complete sense. Ill definately be watching every monday. Its about time i found a show thats actucally decent

I wasn’t sure about it so I DVR’d it last night. Probably check it out sometime this week.

I like!

So a 72 full size p/u can pace a 07 Charger?

Didn’t care for it. Kinda lame.
Think I’ll find something else to watch next week.

Just watched the first two episodes… I definitely like.

wow i’m surprised about all the good reviews! i’ll have to download… especially with prison break on hiatus :frowning:

monday nights have so much good tv :tup:

So much for that, it’s been cancelled.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Exclusive-Fox-Cancels/800013604

lol that lasted a long time.

That sucks, I thought it was a decent show.

Better than all the reality show crap that’s on.

WTF!
I decide to start watching a new show and its cancelled after 3 episodes??

<shakes head>

I’m sure shows showcasing how the general american public is dumber than your garden variety 8 year old are much more entertaining…

Same thing with a show called Smith on CBS with Ray Liotta, good show, cancelled

BUMP!!!SERIES FINALE!!!

ANYONE that watched this show and was pissed that they didnt even show the ending they are now. Weds July 4th from 8-10pm Set your dvrs and vcrs you dont wanna miss it .

it is a 2 episode deal 8-9 ,9-10

hahah so they showed what… 4 episodes? and now the series finale?

Yeah, Fox killed a pretty good show so they could make room for such amazing programming as Hell’s Kitchen, So you think you can dance, and No Pants Island.

“Fox, we prefere shows from the genre, World’s ______iest ______”.