300whp Hatch and 470hp Integra

http://cs.widener.edu/~epanek/GSR%20vs%20Hatch.mpg

56k Warning… 68meg :ugh2:

Both locals to us… from what I heard the integra is pushing over 500 at the wheels now. I havent seen much of that hatch other then this video… Ive talked to the guy in the Teg at a few meets.

Also I think someone told me they saw this kid in the teg click off a 11.2 last week at PRP or one of the nights

65.8 mb :eek:

oic I see leave the NA boys out of it,

dam you turbo guys are just scurred…

400 KB/sec ownz joo.

:scared:

3.5kb per sec owns me, time to let it download while i sleep lol

nice video, put wow those cars are making like no toruge

did you see the symbols on the front of the cars? there problem solved

i do really like the teggy, and the japspec headlights, thats about all the imports i like tho, GSR,RX7,Skyline, and aston martin

Very nice video editing. The opening sequence w/ da hatch was great (considering it features a civic hatch :stuck_out_tongue: that’s saying a LOT).

-TJ

the aston martin isnt jap :slap: :slap:

From what I understand this vid was made a month or 2 ago… it just took the guy a while to get the video editing done… looks good though…

ibsomeonesaysrollracingisgay :stick:

dom is the roll racing expert :slight_smile:

cough Midget :bowrofl:
im joking dom, your below average in height :finger: thats all i have on you :slight_smile:

oh yeah where are my stickers TOO :bash:

the grey integra is from around butler? if so i know the crew that knows him and i get to hear about how wonderful it is all the time. :lame: If i had his money, i would have done it different and probably made more HP. …it didn’t even sound that good on the dyno. :dunno:

wow how :greddy: