300zx calipers

looking to do z32 brake upgrade, prefer 30mm aluminum but send me a pm with what you got
looking for both front and rear

there is a yard in stoney creek the has a rolled 300zx turbo with brakes all around, if u cant find anything

I have 5lug z31 brakes if you drill them to 4lug thay should work have lines to

S14point5 has a set with rotors for sale check the fs adds it was posred recently

i have a full Z brake conversion on my S14 that i will be swapping off for a BBK when my new kit is back from the powder coaters… Hawk pads all around, i forget which rotors but i thikn they are brembos… stainless lines and all 4 calipers with the rear ebrake drums etc. etc.

only potential snag is that i think you’ll have to service one of the rear calipers or drums because i think the ebrake is sticking… the handle lifts high and the car is difficult to push… everything was replaced with new but the car sat for a while so it shouldnt need parts… just servicing.

I’m also likely going to have centerline do the install with hydro so it would be even more convenient for you being that you’re in brampton… i’ll want full fair market value for the kit though since it’s all there…

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?238931-300zx-brake-setup

^^^ that’s a great deal…