wtb brakes

i need new rotors and pads because some one told my dad that my pads were still good and now they fucked up my rotors big time i wont name names i wasnt there at the time so i didnt see the rotors but my dad said the didnt have a scatch on them so with in 3 days of that my rotors have huge gouges in them and the front ones are way worse so any way i need to know were i can get some good pads and rotors cheap some were around 200 - 300 $ for all 4 rotors and pads i have check ebay i no i no but i need this shit fast i want a big or a site please let me know asap

what i ment to say in the end part there is " i want a big brake kit but 2000$ is way to much for me to spend so let me know of any good sites or local shops were i can find new rotors and pads

If you up your budget to $600 you could get some 300zx brakes for the front and maybe even some replacements for the rears.
The Z32 300zx twinturbo front brakes are HUGE on the S13! They have 4 pistons(up from the original one) and the rotor are thicker, and larger. Honestly the Z32 brakes on the S13 are a big brake upgrade, about as big as many aftermarket upgrades and less then half the price!

But if your stuck to the $300 for pads and rotors on all 4 corners, it might be hard to afford anything but cheap OEM style replacements.

does any one have some 300zx calipers thats all i need front and back

If your swapping to the 300zx calipers, you must use the rotors as well. 240sx rotors won’t work with the larger calipers. I hope you realize that.

And if your swapping you rear brakes to 300’s, they have a drum style e-brake which is a pain in the ass to swap over. You’d be better off with z32 brakes up front and oem 240 brakes in the rear.

then you will be locking up the fronts and the rears will be useless …get a proper 300zx master cylinder and 300zx all around …I have that on mine with r32 type-m brakes and it is night and day difference to the 300zx brakes I had once just in the front that were very unbalanced and useless to be honest

If you have ABS Just get the 300ZX fronts with some aggresive pads in the rear and you will be fine. I loved my 300 brakes with ABS.

no i dont have abs so i just bought new rotors for the rear and got the rotors on the front ground down and i have new pads all the way around so should i even bother with new calipers or not?

Heres the deal…
If you want to upgrade to the Z32 300ZX front brakes you need: rotors, calipers, pads, brake lines. However you can find the calipers and rotors used for decent prices and then just grab some pads and lines and your ready to rock! If you want the pedal feel to improve(Which you should!) You will also need the 300ZX brake master cylinder. You can’t interchange your S13 brake parts with the Z32 300ZX. The 300ZX rotors are a 5 stud, so if you are still a 4 stud you need to get the rotors drilled for your hubs(easy and cheap) then the rotors just slide right on no problem! The calipers bolt right onto your S13 hubs, no modifications needed. The calipers use a different fitting then your S13 calipers so you need new lines, and while your at it you might as well add a nice synthetic brake fluid. It sounds like alot of work, but really…it’s easy!
Over all, You can probably have all this done and on your car for under $700. You could probably find some for cheaper. the twinturbo uses 30mm thick rotors, the first year or two of the non-turbo used a 26mm thick rotor. The thinner ones sell for cheaper(they use a matching sized caliper) the thicker ones sell for alittle more and then the Skyline GTR ones are 32mm thick and are alot harder to find over here and are ussually more expensive.
Another thing to remember is that these calipers are alot larger and might not fit inside your rims. You will have to make sure, some people on this board can help you out with that. Here is a page with detailed instructions that might help you decide if you want to do it. http://importnut.net/300zxbrakeswap.htm

Hope that helps!!

How hard would it be to put R33 GTS-T brakes on a 240? I’m going to guess it’s around the same thing as the 300?

Are they any bigger than your stock ones?
and if so…Are they different than 300ZX ones?

They are bigger (4 piston), but I’m not sure if they are different from the 300ZX.

ya man that helped alot thx