300ZX photoshoot

hotness :smiley: :tup: nice pics

Cool, will do. And thanks for the welcome.

Don’t understand why I have to show up for GTG’s to get some action around here but if that’s the normal protocol then, ok, I guess…

well ill tell you what…my car goes in the shop this weekend once its done ill let you know and we will run. what year is your s4?

2000 (B5) chasis/6sp/10-99 build date.

I’ll be lookin for your PM next week…

I like how you call it “the shop”, it sounds professional.

We are going to rip your car apart and you’re going to like it.

yes chino, i believed the wheels were turned in the picture…

and no everybody, i do not like the wing…and no, i am not K Cuv, i never had stripes…the wing is going soon though :tup: and until i can afford a full paint job, i’m just gonna go wingless from now on…i really didn’t look the no-winged look on the Z that much until i was with two beautiful wingless Z’s this afternoon…now i know more what it looks like in person, and now i know more how much i’m not gonna mind being without one…

please dont turn this into a callout thread :slight_smile:

3 topless z’s cruising on a warm sunny day > *

thanks for the comments

Soooo sexy, damn you people making my mind wander about my next project car lol.

dont ummmmm dont do that. go post in the introduce yourself section first. then read some threads and lurk for a bit. then start posting.

btw are you signed up on www.dubsinthebuff.com yet? cause you should be.

oh, and aside from woody’s rims being hideous (love you andrew. and your cute little gf too) nice pics/.

You guys have a Z32 photoshoot and you don’t invite Onyx, our official camara man?!

i believe hes working on his car:eekdance:

There’s no action shot, tow it to the “beach” and call it a day.

Cars look great, drove in to work next to the red one today. That this is hot and sounds pretty bad ass with those two chrome cannons coming out of the back. :tup:

looking good for sure :tup:

still one of the best looking sports coupes ever made, lookin’ 36C titties :tup:

There will be plenty of time for that over the summer :tup:

I’m still waiting on some parts too.

was that you in the hybrid connection black WRX? clean car…

and thank’s for noticing the roar :wink:

very nice woody…yea i would say they are hot…not a box on wheels but still hot…

+1