32ft Hatteras Boat F/S

Heres the deal I am looking to sell our boat. I know the market for this may be small I figured it cant hut to put it up all over for sale.

1983 32ft Hatteras boat with new twin Diesel Yamnar motors in it they only have 190 hours on them. I wil be willing to show the boat anytime to serious buyers only please. I dont want to get stuck just taking people out for a ride if you know what I mean. I can send over the full inspection and apprasial report as well as the entire boat list and items on it. The boat is mint and needs nothig at all. I can help with delivery or may be willing to pay for winter storage for you this year if needed.
Anyone who knows these boats will see we are selling it for a great price.
Asking 108,000.00 OBO

Contact me anytime
Brian
203-395-5243
[email=“gixxer007@aol.com”]gixxer007@aol.com

my uncle just sold his 61 hatteras for a mere 600k… lol… must be nice to have some dough… ughh

yeah this is the place to post that

lol

n00b

I know not everyone can buy this but at least I can try.
I may be open to selling my smaller boat also if the deal come thru for a new one next season.
It would be a little bit cheeper than my Hatteras LOL

are you looking for a child to which whom you would bequeth your money too in say 9 months?

LOL
I already have two kids and thats is enough for me. This boat was a family thing I got and the other one is not as big or much as this one.

203? you’re in CT?

should I buy a house? or this boat… lol

do i get a finders fee?

not that im really interested in buying it, but can we see some pics?

hattaras makes a fucking beautiful vessel

I will have some pics posted either tonight or by this weekend I dont have any saved on this PC but I will be sure to get them up for all to see.

Sorry it took me a while to get some pics up. I had to fly out to Cali. for a few days but I am back now.

Yes thier will be a finders fee if anyone sell it for me. I will do all the leg work but I am willing to pay some cash to move it quick.

Thanks

GLWS

wow, great fishing boat. parents have a 39 sport fish sea ray, and before they found that one, they almost got 68 hatteras, fully rebuilt

i love how those boats look, the tournament fish style doesnt sleep too many ppl, but when it comes catching fish, it is great

:tup: ill let my parents know, so they can tell all their rich friends out on LI

OK thanks

And I will pay a cash fee if anyone finds a buyer for it so questions asked.