32GB MicroSDHC Cards for $99

• Tax with free over night shipping if ordered by 4:30pm.

I got one. They were originally listed at $50 (which is CRAZY) for a while before Verizon caught on. Like 20 people on Android Forums got them at the $50 before the price went up.

Still $99 + tax is way better than the $160+ that I’ve been seeing or the risk of getting counterfeit stuff from China for less on EBay.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=accessoryDetails&archetypeId=12214

This is perfect for those of you running the HTC EVO or similar smart phone with expandable memory (or even a camera that uses such a card). The card is Class 2 which should be sufficient for movies/pictures/video.

you can get 4 8GB cards for like $50.

How would that be useful for a cell phone? You want to carry 4 cards for your phone when you want to watch another movie (which is what the EVO is great for) or just have one massive one and not have to open your phone constantly? I’ll go with the latter.

i rather have 4 at half the price because if that 32gb card breaks or gets lost, youre out a bunch as opposed to $10.

hell get 2 16 GB for $25 a piece.

Too each his own I guess. The fact that this offer from Verizon is $50+ less for a product that was just released to the market not long ago (within the last few weeks), is the point of this thread. I’m jumping on it because I’ve been waiting since I got the EVO for larger storage.

Wait one month
32gb is $50 at walmart
???
Profit

32GB MICRO SDHC? Or 32GB SDHC? There is a BIG difference. I doubt Walmart has them. They weren’t even on the market a month ago.

my 1gb card is YEARS old. bought it for 42.99 :rofl