335/35-17 Michelin Pilot Sport [Non runflat], near new

For sale are some near new huge ass Pilot Sports. ~500 dollars each new, will take 500 OBO for both. Pics up in the next couple days, but they’re exactly what they sound like. Can even throw in some fucked up Viper RT/10 wheels if you want to get real saucy and pay a little extra.

Tim

ah frig…

you have pics of these things?

None yet, they’re still on the wheels over in my storage unit. They were driven by an old man for a few thousand miles, and then driven by me for a couple thousand from Florida to Rochester. I can take some the next time I get over there.

Pictures and year produced?

Whassa matta? Smokin up some tires lately?

Will get pictures, the dude I got the car from said he put them on last summer. Is there a date somewhere on the tire I can check? I never really kept tires long enough to care about manufacture date.

I guess I never really kept cars long enough to care about tires, rather. :confused:

These are still for sale. You fancy sport car guys know it’s time to step up to some man-size tires.

bolt pattern on the ramz

Yah my 335’s get burnt uppppp lol.

Look at the DOT code on the tire. send me some pictures of all the tires and viper stuff you have.

I want to make sure you heard me right, I said all the viper stuff you have not some of the viper stuff you have.

7one6-698-88two3

http://www.tirerack.com/images/tires/tiretech/determining_age/No_Dot.jpg

6x4.5, one of the wheels is hosed though.

ultra, texted you

I don’t understand. They were driven a few thousand miles and they’re still usable? Someone is doing something wrong.

They were driven by a doctor down in FL and by me on a gingerly taken road trip from Pensacola to Rochester. I then proceeded to get cut off by a wiggle on Lake Avenue and grenaded two of the wheels and stepped up to 19s.

I was gonna get 20s but my speakers can’t bump Method Man loud enough

These are still sitting in my dad’s garage and he’s going to beat my ass if they’re there any longer. Offer

TTT, still got these. Also got some 275 45 17 in the same (great) shape if anyone is interested. Buying a house, would like the money so I can stop eating ramen