350z help

hey guys i need some help, i’ve got a 03 350z i noticed in the front when im driving over bumps or step on my brakes i hear a knocking sound. i had a look under the car and noticed that my lower control arm bushing is shredded up on both left and right side. anyone had this problem ? can i just change the bushing or do i have to change the whole arm ?

Typically the compression rods go on these cars fairly often.

If your lower control arm bushing is damaged that needs to be replaced as well.

Shoot me an email at sanis@sg-motorsport.com and we will fix you right up!

Yup I have the same problem!

is this a costly repair? i’m looking at purchasing a 350z this week or next week. when i go to test drive them, i will see if the tranny grinds, windows work, and if there is any knocking/clunking sound in the fronts or rears…

are 350s prone to rust so far? like anyone with 2003/2004 models have any rust under the car(like rotting, not the usual surface rust which every car probably has) or on the body…since the cars are 5-6 years old now…

going over little bumps or uneven roads and you hear knocking, ratlling noise then it’s def. your comression rod. one side was gone on mine but i replaced both sides as that will soon go to. if you need hookup on the parts let me know. Nissan sells it for $303.00 + tax per side. i can get for a bit cheaper (OEM part). shoot me an email at dtran80@hotmail.com if interested.

thanks