4 10" Quest Subwoofers (JBL)

Asking Price: $ 30 OBO
Condition: New
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: I have 4 single 10" Quest Subwoofers for sale… these are the subs used in their home theatre powered subwoofers… Quest is a lower line of JBL… Each sub is single 4 ohm and is rated for 150watts rms… these are brand new looking for $30 each or $100 for the whole set… Located in scarborough PM or email neumarkb@yahoo.ca

Lier can you please prove that quest is a lower brand of jbl. If you can ill shut up.

Wow, you can take this to PM and dj, if you cause another commotion I will ban you.

whats model number on em?

The model is QS10 II … I am waiting for quest to get back to me to confirm as i was told by someone who worked at future shop that they were owned by JBL… nontheless they are great subs…

Well JBL is a part of Harmon industries so that would mean they would be a partial company of Harmon kardon. I have not herd through the industry that they are part of HK but who really cares. It is not like that would actually make them any better or worse. He is selling a cheap 10" sub for a really cheap price. I have no complants about this and being that I am in the industry I can be very picky. Let this sale roll on i feel the price is ok for the product. the only thing I would doubble check with a meter is if they are really 4ohm, most HT is 6 ot 8 Ohm.

Good luck mate

Thanks… but yes these are 4 ohm… it is labeled and i checked with a multi-meter

Coolieo

Ok hate to see these sit here so I’ll let them go for $70 for the set of 4

still got them