4/21 - NYSpeed Volume 1 Release Party

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:202,topic:26881"”]

We? You didn’t show up Sat night. :wink:

The hood rats are 95% gone.

[/quote]

I told you I wouldnt show up. I want to see the DVD though…

Now that the party is over, ill tell a story of how it used to be there

I was valeting there one night. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a typical cold buffalo night. The wind was particularly strong that night, as it was channeled between the buildings down main street. It started out as a rather boring night. I think we parked like 5 cars. Yawn.

I usually never paid attention to what was happening inside, I mostly just stood outside and let people wonder what the hell my problem was for not wearing gloves, a hat or even a real jacket when it was like 7 degrees out. I just let the cigarettes warm me up. So after about two hours of standing around, I decide to poke my head in and say whats up to the bouncers (Randy is a good guy). Upon entering, I noticed a particularly heavy “urban” population, even more so than usual. Sucks, that usually means less tips for us…

So after about another hour of standing around, the doors to the bar explode. Hoodrats come pouring out into the streets. I step aside, giving them a wide berth. They are all in a dense grouping, about 10-12 hoodrats in all. All screaming at each other, accusing one of stealing another one’s man etc…

Then they decide words werent enough. The herd erupts. Fists are flying. One hoochie gets knocked into the slush in the street. Another rips another girls (if you can call them girls) wig off. Then, in the most violent act of the night, another girl gives a thai clinch and knees her victim square in the face.

At this point, their “men” are outside, standing next to me, in disbelief of the show unfolding in front of us. They dont even care, they’re just smoking their newports chatting with us. Its obvious they were embarassed to be associated with these broads…

So the fight ends. Still screaming, everyone gets in their cars and drives away. By drive away, I mean they drove about 100 feet, got out, and went at it again. Right next to Wally’s Escalade. Wally is friends with the owner. Hes a nice guy, I guess. Wearing his stylish clothes, and with cocky attitude, he wears this persona of an MTV celeb. I pretend to get along with him, but in reality, I really dont care much for him.

The bouncers, upon noticing the brawl adjacent to his precious Pearl White Slade, inform him of the situation. Thats when Wally (That name always reminds me of someone who should hang out at the VFW) goes running down the street to move his priceless truck. But he ran a little too fast. Wally ate shit. Hard. On the ice.

We all shared a cheap laugh, and the hoodrats kept brawling, until they got scarred away by approaching police lights.

I think in all, we made like $30 in tips that night. Shitty.