4/21 - NYSpeed Volume 1 Release Party

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:29,topic:26881"”]

I’m not tying to be a dick man, but from what you wrote, it sure sounded like that was the point you were making:

This place is a “high-end ultra lounge.” It’s not a “bar.” It’s that simple.

Yes, they are going to enforce it. I wouldn’t have mentioned it otherwise. Like I said in the first post, I’ll post up with all the dress limitations when I know. And who knows, it might change in 3 weeks once word gets around that it’s a no-gangster zone.

If it’s really that big of a problem man, I’m sorry. But honestly, do you really want to be showing up in jeans and sneakers to a place where everyone else will be dressed up?

[/quote]

ok, i dont really want to bicker about this anymore. mpd47 was trying make it sound like in all big cities you HAVE to get all dressed up to go out for a night to clubs. my point was that ive gone out to many places in the biggest city in the US wearing jeans and a polo. so that was my point.

your right. it is what it is. i just wanted to know if that was a strict policy or if it was just an excuse to kick out the gangster types. I wouldnt mind being slightly under-dressed. Its not like im gonna show up in a t-shirt and baggy jeans.

If you find out that theyre gonna be more lenient, please let us know.

Im sorry for this becoming such a big deal, i didnt mean it to be. Hell I havent even decided if im def. gonna go or not.