4/21 - NYSpeed Volume 1 Release Party

lol there is no where in Buffalo you can’t get into wearing Jeans…

I was denied getting into “QUOTE” for wearing a white tee-shirt. It’s apparently a gang color.

I’m in for this. :tup: I want one of those DVDs.

[quote=“LUKE_L,post:42,topic:26881"”]

I was denied getting into “QUOTE” for wearing a white tee-shirt. It’s apparently a gang color.

[/quote]

Slim Shady Gang.

[quote=“LUKE_L,post:42,topic:26881"”]

I’m in for this. :tup: I want one of those DVDs.

[/quote]

probably because you bang in your white tee and slang in your white tee. you’d be all up in the club spitting game in your white tee.

i have to bail. :frowning:

I’m leaving for germany that day.

[quote=“Dex,post:44,topic:26881"”]

probably because you bang in your white tee and slang in your white tee. you’d be all up in the club spitting game in your white tee.

[/quote]

Also he blings in his white tee, serve fends in his white tee, fuck a throwback he looks clean in his white tee
LOL:headbang:

[quote=“newman,post:45,topic:26881"”]

i have to bail. :frowning:

I’m leaving for germany that day.

[/quote]

So are you leaving me the Lotus for the the week or what? :wink:

i don’t recall blu mirage being extremely strict on jeans, as long as there not torn or baggy or shit like that. they just want people to be tasteful and attract a classier crowd.

shit, who doesn’t like getting dressed up every now and then to act like they are more mature than they really are. Just wear slacks and a button up, no biggie.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:46,topic:26881"”]

Also he blings in his white tee, serve fends in his white tee, fuck a throwback he looks clean in his white tee

[/quote]

http://smiliesftw.com/x/highfive.gif

[quote=“93z24,post:48,topic:26881"”]

i don’t recall blu mirage being extremely strict on jeans…

[/quote]

A lot has changed in the last 2 weeks. Jason and Jeff were both fired… by their dads!

Khakis allowed?

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:51,topic:26881"”]

Khakis allowed?

[/quote]

Yes.

Relax you nancies. If you’re that worried, just go naked.

No Jeans
No Sneakers
No Boots
No Hats
No baggy clothing

i didn’t think no jeans would be the problem for most ppl… maybe the no sneakers… just dress up. it’s not hard :slight_smile:

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:4,topic:26881"”]

And Andy, if you act like you did that one night at Toro expect to get tossed out, FYI. :wink:

[/quote]

lol andy = Jazz

I live right around the corner It wil be nice walking over… perhaps if people want u can watch it here with sound depending on time and who wants to

Hahaha. Idont think you want an apartment with 60+ NYSpeeder’s crowding the Television. I can’t see any good to come of that.

I’m really bummed out about missing this. :confused:

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:57,topic:26881"”]

Hahaha. Idont think you want an apartment with 60+ NYSpeeder’s crowding the Television. I can’t see any good to come of that.

[/quote]

if it was the place i just moved from it wouldnt bother me, this place i would be fine having 10-12 people there

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:43,topic:26881"”]

Slim Shady Gang.

[/quote]

[quote=“Dex,post:44,topic:26881"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:46,topic:26881"”]

[/quote]

ROFL. I laughed so hard I think I pulled a muscle.