4/30 meet @ Taffy's

blah

I wont be there.

car = not done and I dont feel like coming out in the jetta

damn it! if i didn’t have 2 tests tomorrow and a 10 page paper due. :tdown:

i think ill b there at like 830ish…got wash n do some minor things on the car…

Don’t tell me this is going to turn into 5 people chilling at Taffy’s… I can do that at mighty any other night of the week, haha. Who is coming then, cause I just keep hearing “I’m not afterall!!”

just fuckin show up ppl, dont be gay

I have a feeling alot of people will show, its too fucking nice out to sit inside even if you do have exams this week (i do lol)

3.09 a gallon sucks dick!

You own a little 4 banger that should get good gas mileage except you like to floor it for no reason. Which is amusing no doubt. :slight_smile:

I will be at Mighty at 6:00, who else is definitely showing up?

:word: I’ll def. be there. The car won’t be 100%, but I’ll be there :tup:

i dont do it when iam alone i can amuse myself only so much. maybe ill go and ram my 4 banger in to ur pile

LOL…

I only get ~23-25 MPG in my little 4banger…

I will be there for sure… Definitely will show about 6:30, leave, then come back alittle later for the hell of it.

i will deff be there, so will 2 of my other friend’s (they aren’t on nyspeed or ubrf, driving their own cars)

I might stop by after wurk, i should spend some time on the whiney bitch FD tonight so i’ll only be at taffy’s for a short time.

Wait until May 15th and then do it, please. :snky:

lol i might be pulling my tranny before i show up tonight… goddamn veedub’s

Ditto. Josh I am bring the camcorder so you can show me how to use the piece :slight_smile:

I will be rolling up with bladez also :slight_smile:

wtf now im going to want a mustang after tonight :biglaugh:

y go aty 630??? no1 will b there, usually people show up 8ish,9ish

I won’t be at Taffy’s until after 8pm. And I’ll remember to bring your remote :tup: