4/30 meet @ Taffy's

I’ll meet you guys there Larry. Haven’t been to one of these since early last year…

Awsome bud good to hear you’ll be in by then… you headed to tafys or gonna cruise with us from mt?

I’ll come meet you all at MT around 6:30 right?

were leaving around then so try to get there a little before…

call my cell if your running late.

432-2810 just incase you lost it.

So 7pm right?

If so then count me IN. The KB Cobra will make its first appearance :slight_smile:

yea 7 at tafys its self. if your heading to mighty before hand were leaving at 630 to head towards tafys.

i cant wait…

Top Down …Chrome Spinnin’

Mmm I want to see the Cobra, Mike. Vids don’t do this car justice :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll be thurr, probably going to roll up with tour from ze Lancaster area. If anyone wants to roll down with us we could all meet at the Tops lot on Broadway near Penora around 6:30 or somethin’. :tup:

Its all good man I will be there and you can take a looksee. Its still dirty and badly in need of a detail, but its good enough to cruise out to taffys and back :tup: Id cruise down with ya, but ill be at the sabres game and by the time i get back i may end up showing up @ taffys a bit later. but ill be there fo SHO rollin in with bladez :cool:

ill be there… fun coming home and see 5 cars in my driveway rofl… car looks and sounds awesome mike :tup:

I might crash the party :snky:

I should be there.iam undecided found out i had to work this morning(fucking retarded 9 to 6)

weather is looking awesome for today and tonight :tup:

ughhhh i cant wait!

just woke up, and now getting ready to go pick up some supplies to start the massive R/T cleaning opperation.

People are cleaning their cars for this? crap, I better get started now! I have to detail a g35 for some $$ today too!

GOD DAMNIT I WANNA WASH MY CAR TODAY

studying pwns me…i was thinking the same damn thing id love to relax and spend a few hours cleaning out the crap wagon

i’ll show up in my SS

Gas is too expensive to drive to Taffy’s. I’m going to have my own meet.