4/8/07 - Sabres @ Flyers

anyone going/anyone want to go?

i know twizzzzzzzzzzted is going, but who else

i might have a spare ticket to the game as i only have 3 in my group at current time…

how much for the extra ticket?

dont know yet, will depend if our group (currently 3 people) can get 3 tickets together or only pairs, b/c im not sitting alone ESPECIALLY in philly…

stubhub has a pretty decent selection of tickets…it would just save a ton of money if we had a 4th…

lemme know a price sean, id be down to go

you know what would rock? if you could convince that pansy savitsky to come as well…

hah! good luck, but i might be able to talk my buddy joe into coming

well if you ever figure out a price let me know i wouldn’t mind going lol

alright, so im going to be in the midst of a road trip when attending this, so if anyone wanted to go, they would have to meet us there, and/or meet us somewhere on our trip from cleveland to philly on saturday.

we got the shaft on a set of 3 tickets and now the only way to get tickets is either in pairs or sets of 4, so we reallllllllllllllllllly need someone to come with us. if someone wants to come with us, i’ll even go so far as to offer our hotel room for whomever comes for free for saturday night :tup:

suck my balls…both of you

ill get anyone into the club level for open bar and buffet if its set up the same way as HSBC.

im going with 35 ppl on a bus and will be partying @ the hardrock all sat night :wink:

sean u should convince pansey FOX and bladez to go…i know mike saqid he wanted to when i seen him @ the islanders game on fri…

anyone going to the bruins game?