Anyone going o Game 5 at Carolina?!?!

Me, my brother and our girlfriends are looking to go roadtrip to Carolina for Game 5 next Sunday.

Wondering if anyone else is going, and where the sabres fans are sitting.

Also, for anyone who went to Game 1… how was the experience? How were you treated? And how long is the drive, lol.

funny, i was just looking up tickets for game 5. i just have to check if someone will cover my sunday shift. if so ill be there +1

Yeah. It seems like it would be an incredible thing to do. Getting 4 tickets together seems QUITE easy as well.

yeah i was looking up all the available upper level seats, tons of seats still open. i should know by monday if im going.

ohhhh only if i had a girlfriend who liked hockey… :frowning:

Ill be there with my buddy it is a 2 hour road trip from charlotte!
GO SABERS!

when would u guys be leaving for this and when do u expect to be home?

We’re leaving at around 1pm on Saturday. And then coming home, we still need to work out details.

i cant make it then. ill be in oswego till prolley 12pm sat night maybe 1am sunday

if we go were prob gonna leave early sunday morning, maybe 2-3am.

We bought our tickets. Section 302 row J. Sabres shoot twice zone.

I’ll have a black Dumont jersey, my brother will have a white nameless jersey,my girl will be in a sabres tee. Noyt sure about my brothers girl.If you’re going to be down there, lemme know, and I’ll give you my celly or something. And look for us.

maybe there wont be a game 5 lol

I’d love to go to the game. It’s just a matter of trying to get the funds for the ride up and trying to find someone else to go up with as well so I don’t have to drive 11 hours or w/e the drive is. If I were to do it, I’d probably leave on saturday as well, get up there and get to the hotel and then get some sleep. Would probably leave the next day after the game as well or something… I so would love to be at a game and it sucks the only games you can actually get cheap tickets to are in carolina lol

that would be ideal. but anyway, i kno someone that looked into this, and they figured out that it actually works out cheaper to get round trip plane tickets, renty a car for 2 days, get a hotel for 1 night, and get tickets to the game, then it would be to get ticktes for a game up here.

the bar i was at last night had 12 seats for game 3 for sale left last night. $250/ticket, you get a big ass dinner, drinks i think, ride there and back. not back for $250

I’ll sell you four tickets for game 3 here for 215/each. If your trip works out to be less than that per person, i’d be surprised.

You’re looking at a 28 hours of driving, minimum. How expensive is gas these days?

Flights through southwest are going for $325-ish…

300 level game tickets there are 85-ish inc SC

Even if you find a cheap/shitty hotel with rooms, its going to be 100/night

Plus all of the food/drinks on the way there and back.

I’ll be there for game five. We’re staying at Days Inn in Cary. (about 5 miles away from the arena>)

I spent $85 a piece on tickets (2), booked a motel for two nights at $55 a night (splitting it 4 ways) and I’m driving my own car. (Again splitting gas four ways.) The drive is about 11-12 hours. Getting to cheer on the Sabres is hostle territory is gonna kick so much ass!!

Edit: All in all, I won’t be paying anymore then $200 total for myself. Still cheaper then the $215 your asking.

Im going to whatever game works out with the timeframe of me going to NC to pick up my GTO…5 or potentially 7 if there is one.

someone at work said some airline was offering flights to NC for 89 dollars round trip this past weekend for the game. wish i knew what airline it was and if theyre doing it again.

I will be at game 2 lower level section 122. Anybody going?