(4) Boxes to Ship my Wheels In

It looks like my CCWs are all but sold and I have one problem, my dad threw out my original boxes. If anyone has anything around that I could use to ship them in it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know. Thanks

Go to Uhaul and spend $6 for boxes. Then just cut the tops down.

or get a big ass box to put two wheels in with cardboard in between and ship them all in two boxes as opposed to 4
last time i shipped a set through USPS it was $26 for a single wheel and $27 for a box with two wheels lol

Thanks for the tip buddy!

Haha yeah I thought about it as I have a big box that could fit all four in but I fear them banging around off each other. For peace of mind I’d rather do separate

I have 4 boxes from my 18s if you need them.

:open_mouth: that would be perfect, hit me up?

they wont fit 18x12’s dawg

and steve. i meant two total boxes with 2 wheels each. and separate the wheels with cardboard. or get for boxes and tape the shit out of two of them and make it 1 box haha

SAY WHAT!?!?! I am going to measure!

haha spec i know what you meant but im still scared that could hit. idk theyre $3k wheels, they deserve their own box haha

and yeah man 18x10.5 and 18x12 haha let me know!

The boxes are all 12" wide…it may be a tight squeeze but you could just add a filler piece on 2 of the boxes and save yourself some major headaches