4 nokian hakkapelita snow tires on steel wheels

Tires are in pretty good shape still. Universal rims with two different 5 lug patterns, one is definitely 5 x 100, other might be 5 x 114.3

Tire size is P205/55/16

Fits scion tC and Toyota matrix. Many others as well.

$175 OBO

do you know if they are hub centric to the yota/scion? the yotas have tiny hubs

I really don’t think so. I’m taking them off later today, I can take a pic and post it so you can check them out yourself. To the best of my knowledge they are not.

May be interested…in for pics of tires.

Ya picked a good year to sell.

http://m11.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Carbonfiberhooded/Snapbucket/0E272BC3.jpg.html?o=4

Shit hold on. Tried uploading pics from my phone which I botched somehow.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

I’m selling the car that they were on so I no longer need them. They are great tires though. Made the tC I had, great in the snow in past years. The wheels could use balancing as they have a couple bent rims from Buffalo’s many potholes. (You can see in the one picture.)

tons of meat left there… good price too.

hmm these would be good snows for the fiero…rims would fit too. My luck is it wouldnt snow until december if i bought these. lol

Buy for next year! I doubt we’ll have another winter as mild as this one! Or don’t buy them and you can call me to pull you out of whatever your stuck in!

we’ll see if these are around in a week or 2. I may grab them. until then GLWS

Bump

PM sent.

Still for sale.

Buy now or complain in the fall when you want them and I raise the price for the season…

Bump! Get them before the snow starts flying!! I can deliver if you pay for gas.

need any dsm parts? i do have to get new tires for the winter…

I still need LSD rear axles…

I forgot all about them. If i can ever get this other car out of my garage ill pull in the spyder and rip the axles out of that. (im going to do an evo8 lsd in the rear on the spyder now so those axles aren’t needed and they are not rusted like the other ones)

Bump for the snow… Still for sale after guy who wanted them never came to pick them up. His loss is your gain.

all four tires worn evenly? Can you give a tread depth estimate? Or miles at least? Look like Hakka 2’s…have been discontinued for a while now

i have these on my car, such awesome tires