SNOW TIRES!! OMG ITS GETTING COLD AGAIN

Ok. Every year I run a snow tire sale for the peoples of NYspeed. Here’s how this is gonna go.

I deal in cash money. This is important.

This deal can be had by anyone not just NYspeed exclusive. If you work in an office and want to put together a group thing that is cool too, everyone wins. yay!

PM a size you need. I will see what is available and get back to you.

I deal with a local warehouse only so anything off tire rack I no longer use.

The local warehouse usually has them in stock and the faster you get me money the faster I get you tires :slight_smile:

I’m sure the guys over at swerve will be happy to mount and balance them for you. Check with them for pricing.

So in other words. Snow tires. CHEAP. ya herd!

:grouphug:

:tup:

:tup: I will be PMing you.

Don does an awesome job when it comes to this, I recommend

One thing I must mention. I try to be around tire rack prices as best I can.

Plain and simple they are the cheapest alive. However. Till you factor in shipping.

Sometimes I get a better deal on tires and sometimes I can’t but I will try to do my best and realize there is NO SHIPPING cost to you. :slight_smile:

I’ll be in touch in a couple weeks.

I wish you can still mount and balance em’…

Studded Hakkas?

what size

215/45-17

What cha got?

Always a good deal with Don.

:tup:

pm’d

i have replied to all pm’s and open inquiries thus far.

Carnut–what do you recommend for a Buffalo winter? Strictly snow tire, not all-season. Passenger car 16inch.

My personal recommendations whenever feasible are Nokian Hakkapaliittas. Hands down.

need 4 205/70-15’s for my outback wagon. gimme a price on the good shits and then something lower price if you can. when is the cutoff date to buy by?

omg hakkas rule…pm’ing now.

Hakkas on the bird, lol.

LOL! Nah TL and the sweet Sundance…bird won’t have a motor or rear end in it…

who do you buy from? Midtown, Evil Empire, Moore’s?