Snow Tires For All!

Me and Gary are picking up some snow tires today. If anyone else needs some tires, post up what size you need, brand you want, and how many, and I will get back to you with our low, low pricing. We can get Michelin, Nokian, Dunlop, Bridgestone, and Toyos.

We’ll run this sale for a while, as I’ve had a few people asking me if it was for today only. All inquiries have been responded too so far, and if any one else needs tires, feel free to post up! We’re here to help.

Here’s some of the winterforces:
http://www.hybridconnection.com/images/winterforce.jpg

Justin

4 blizzaks for my stock sti wheels. i dont know the size right now.

I need 4 tires around a 195/ 70/14. Blizzaks also.

2 blizzaks for stock 01 grandprix rims

2 195/65/14, blizzaks or hakkas, please pm me the price

4 blizzak WS50’s 235/45/17 and the price on 4 Nokians (I think the RSI’s) also 235/45/17. Please pm me with prices. Thanks alot!

jeller

(4) Blizzaks WS50’s 215/50/17 plz.

tks

Nick

2 Snowtires for 155/80/r13 size, blizzaks would be nice, but I can’t really find anything that small. :frowning:

haha… looks like everyone was waiting til the last min :slight_smile:

shiiiit, i made a months ago and I’m STILL looking for winter feet for the sister’s M6. ugh

Michelin ICE is top rated snow tire

four Blizzaks 215/17 please for IS300. PM me price.

Tirerack doesn’t carry snowtires in my size, best I could find were compitition rallycross tires mostly designed for mud/sand.

all quotes have been pm’ed

lol… tell justin to call me :slight_smile:

In all seriousness, why would you go with the same size as stock?

If you are only going to use them for winter, you would be better going with a skinnier tire, like a 215/50/17, which is what I am looking for for my EVO.

Skinnier tires will go better through the snow…

That is, unless you have alterior motives…

No motives… just what is recommended, I dont think I would jump down to a 215/50 wouldnt you mean a 225/50 since the oems are 235/45? I guess I could do that, not sure how much of a difference it would really make, by moving down 1 size, I think the 235/45 will do just fine.

He has a point… 235 is much too wide for snow… especially on a small Evo.
If you buy snow tires you might as well get the best ones for your application.
235 is not it.

Tire diameter is the only thing that you need to keep the same. Width should be reduced as much as possible for the best snow traction.
215’s are a very good recommendation for your car.

225 vs 235 wouldn’t make that big of a difference. I went with the stock size which is 225/45.

Skinnier = better.