Snow Tires For All!

am i too late? i need 2 blizzaks(ws50) or hakkas 195/65/15 thanks a bunch
edit: or those mich. x ices

wanna get me a quote for the cheapest winters you can get me for both 13 and 15 inch stealies…

prolly 165/65 for the 13’s

and like 185-195/60 for the 15’s

im not too picky about the dimensions of the tires i just wanna see how much of a price difference there will be between my cheapest option for the 13’s and the cheapest 15’s then ill go from there

thanks

Nobody is too late. Turbosilly and 91crxsi I will PM you in just a minute. Thanks for all the interest guys!

thank you.

skinnier is better for when you are in the snow. which is less than 5% of the time you spend on the road in winter. when you think about it you are better off getting an ice rated tire, with more contact patch, for this area. that way you still have similar driving potential as stock sizes minues the temp and compound being up to snuff. imo get the wider tire cuz thats what will be better suited for the majority of time spent driving

agreed(and a sneaky bump)

2055516 dunlops

i want this for my car http://www.4wheelonline.com/Images/CategoryImages/superswampertslbogger.jpg

^^^bye bye gas mileage, hello gas pump

stock audi a4 size in the 16 205 55-16 i think

agreed ^ 75% or more of my driving is on the highway for work, not in the mountains or heavy snow. Shit…me and Xander were out tonight on the advans, only real problem is stopping :smiley: and turning is fun too, but that can be compensated with the throttle :wink: even with a semi decent tire the car will be compitent and funnnnnnn.

What kind of car do you have?

justin/josh call me tomorrow money should be straight by then
thnka ryan

Time to jump is now :slight_smile:

ill be down shortly to give u the cash

yo!

can you actually do a package of 4 tires with 4 STEELIES for my 02 civic…? lol…i lost my steelies during the swap for new wheels…

that’s gonna be 4x100, 15"-6, 195/60/15 (or skinnier)…winter tires can be anything good but cheap…lol

205/55-16 Cheapest snows possible. Quote please!

put my order in :tup: :slight_smile:

:wstupid:

Thank you for all the orders so far everyone! Everyone who has paid has their tires on order, and some came in already :wink:

i ordered a set!!! can not wait till they come in