Hybrid Connection Snow Tire Sale

Winter time is here again. If your tires are beat like mine and you’ve been sliding in the rain, it’s time to get some new tread.

We have expanded our brands available from last year and can get pretty much anything available for tires.

Post up, PM, Email or call (674-2772) with what brand and size you are looking for and we will get back to you ASAP. Mounting and balancing is also available.

Justin
Hybrid Connection

price for something good for my stock sti wheels?

Size 175/70-13
Just looking for 2 (or 4) at a cheap price

215/50/17 2 of them

how much for four 215-75 r15’s

Price on either

Kelly Wintermark MagnaGrips

Winterforce M+S’s

leanin more towards magnagrips, i had them last year they were stupid agressive. i loved em :slight_smile:

Ask Josh if two days is ASAP, because that is how many days ago that I PMed him about tyres…

:stuck_out_tongue:

umm i need prices on 195/55/15’s lemme know price each or for 4 of them

what is the cheapest but most popular?

how much for 195/60/15?

Will get back to you in the AM :slight_smile:

Call the shop for anything you need jeremy, Josh only works part time right now due to school.

Don

I know, I was just playin’ Nothing ever makes it to my “high priority” list. Although, if I ever get these loose ends tied I am going to be shooting sparks from the tires…

Besides a good deal is always worth the wait.

Im lost :stuck_out_tongue: Talk to you soon :slight_smile:

Exactly what he said, only I need just 2.

i need 2 185-65-14’s

4 205/55 R16

Cheap

and decent

All prices will be quoted in the am. Please specify if you are just looking for the cheapest tires or any specific brand and we will do what we can to help you out :slight_smile:

thank you thank you…

will be looking for cheap one (but decent, of coarse…) for my 03 civic sedan…

got my steelies ready down in basement…lol

fvck…driving my car outside with my crappy bridgestone…im now convinced on getting some snow tires…

cheap snows for the evo? mounted.

nokian hakkas for 17" sti wheels please… and I would like them mounted and balanced and on my car by about 2 hours ago :wink:

195/65-15 Greend Diamond Ultra Trac