Hybrid Connection Snow Tire Sale

o m g. i need snow tires!! jeez…got stuck on my driveway…they didn’t plow it!!

i need 4 185.65.14

the cheapest brand you got

(4) 225/45/17

pm sent.

im in need of some winter tires, cheap

195/60-15

pm me and let me know

How much to mount and balance 4 tires? My car came with a set unmounted.

Just got power here at the shop. I should be able to mount and balance is 15 a wheel.

All pms and quotes for sizes and prices will be taken care of first thing in the morning,

We did not have power here until late last night, and our distributors were without power as well.

Don

All quotes have been sent out via PM. We look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Any additional questions feel free to PM me or Jrex and we will do our best to get you taken care of :slight_smile:

205/55/r16 goodyear ultra grip ice please…

I would like a price on (2) 195/70/14. I had Winter force M+S last year, they were ok but I want something better. If you could PM with a few different choices, I’m leaning towards a set of Blizzak WS-50 or something comparable or better.

All PM’s and posts responded to.

:tup: for hooking me up with a set of snows and awesome customer service.

Glad we could help you out Jason!

For everyone else, this will still be good when the snow starts flying again.

p205/70/r16

Different prices on snow tires please

still waiting for PM reply?

Karu…You seem to be the only person who never recieves emails and PMs…we have sent you email after email do you have another email address
???

^yo!

that’s strange…

I received the last PM regarding the winterforce…i sent back another PM asking about the blizzak…u got that PM?

anywho, my email is cticoalu@gmail.com

i’ll re-send my last PM :slight_smile: thanx…

replied hopefully you got it

Is there any point in putting 4 snow tires on a fwd car? Also is wider or narrower better for snow tires? And more or less sidewall? Ie 225 vs 205, 65 vs 40, if both sizes fit fine etc…

Qoute for 2 cheap 15"
snows in those size ranges above?

what is your stock tire size?

they say u should always have matching snows because of their grip level on snow…the back of car could fish tail when the front grips…i have had no trouble in 2 years running blizzaks up front only on my fiances sentra…and ill find out this year on my car since it will be the 1st year oly running snows up front