Hybrid Connection Snow Tire Sale

Stock ranges from 205/60/15 to 215/55/16, I currently have on 225/40/18.

I got my Hakka RSI’s from them, great price, very fast. Thanks guys.

So do you need 225/40/18???, which size are you looking for? You have 15’s 16’s and 18’s listed here as possible sizes. In your previous post you ask about 2 different 15’s. You want 15’s? Let us know and we will do our best to ge you what you need.

bump for a snowy day

u guys got any weekend hours?

Sorry for not being clear, I listed those size ranges because of my original question below, and you asked the stock tire size. I need 15s, and I got the qoute, thanks.

Is wider or narrower better for snow tires? And more or less sidewall? Ie 225 vs 205, 65 vs 40, if both sizes fit fine etc. I am aware of different overall diameters throwing off speedometer reading etc, I am just wondering in general about what is best for snow traction in terms of width and sidewall.

And is it really safe or unsafe if you ran only 2 snows on the front?

Personally I would run 4 of the same tires on my car no matter what season. However you can get away with 2 but I wouldn’t do it. Lord knows having the ass end slide out and hitting something will cost more than 2 snow tires for the back. Narrower tires will always cut through the snow better than wider tires. I would run a taller sidewall to allow for grip on acceleration.

by appt only, if you need time call I will be more than happy to accomodate you.

Price for one 185/55/13 Blizzak snow tire. I think its 185/55/13 or maybe its 155/85/13, please check both.

bump

Update for everyone waiting for snow to fly.

Forecasting snow this weekend.

Snow specials this week only. Buy 4 tires, get them mounted and balanced for 10 a tire :slight_smile:

:tup:

don is kid tested, and mother approved

Price for four (4) 195/65/15 or 205/60/15, cheap but good and not Winterforce.

Thanks

What are expected delivery times?

I may have another 4 to order up…

Most tires can be had same day, if we have to order them in it usually take 2-3 days tops.

I need something 33" tall, for a 16" rim… no wider than 12".

Whatcha got?

make that 35" if you can.

Get it to you in the AM bright and early :slight_smile:

Thank you Don for everything!

Is everyone ready for the snow to fly this weekend? :slight_smile: Snow tire sale still on