SNOW TIRES!! Get them early before the snow hits the road

Anyone remember last year when the snow hit hard and out of nowhere. Yeah I do. I was fine though because I had some studded snow tires for my civic.

If you are thinking of getting snow tires now is the time to do it. And here’s a few reasons why.

1. The snow hasn’t hit yet but it will and probably within the month. It’s Buffalo, we all need to be prepared.

2. Christmas is coming and usually right after thanksgiving people spend every last cent they have on “Buy worthless shit season”, you know gifts for people you don’t really want to give to and you just buy them something for the sake of getting them something even though it’s crap… Yeah well this happens every year and many people forget about their cars, that is until they are stuck in a freshly snowed in mall parking lot. Don’t be that guy.

I have mounting and balancing available at fair prices. I will not be doing stiff side wall low profile ( anything lower than 55 series) because to be honest my machines are made for normal car tire stuff not high performance tires. If you need that I still recommend my friends at Swerve for that. Same goes for giant mud slinger shit kickin tires, paul LOVES those :stuck_out_tongue:

Anything else though I can take care of you in one shot, out the door.

Let me know if you need something and I’ll do my best to take care of you.

Happy winter driving people!

Don

225/55/16 $?

And do I get a “ruthless” discount?

I am shopping for tires for my 2004 TL right now… stupid question…are they new tires or used?

PM’s sent :slight_smile:

Yes they are new tires.

Price on 235/75/r15?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

235/45/17

195/55-60/15 sutdded or not let me know

What’s the price difference between studded and non studded tires? Are the studded tires even worth it?

The price between studded and non studded are $15 a tire. I would say it’s worth it if you were going to get some less sophisticated snow tires (IE. Nokian Hakkas). However at that difference you could just get the Hakka’s normally. Or you could just be bad ass and get Hakka’s studded :stuck_out_tongue: They will get you through anything then. :slight_smile:

All other PM’s answered and price quotes sent.

:tup: I highly recommend Don for tires.

Price on Nokian Hakka R’s in 245/40R18?
Thanks.

225/75-15.

Thank you.

I’ll bite, whatever the cheap is of:

205/55-16
205/60-16
215/55-16

PMs sent

215/70/15 studded and non studded price for two tires please!

215/60-16

PMs sent

Bump. Send me a PM only please if you need tire quotes.

Looks like we missed the brunt of the storm… for once.

Snow is coming, I promise. Don’t wait until the last minute when the snow is hitting the ground to get prepared. PM me and I will send you a quote :slight_smile: