403/dundas timmys meet sept 29

15-50? holy christ. what, are all the seals busted? :confused:

Nah, good for the motor.
Wellā€¦ good when itā€™s warm :smiley:

Mobil 1 synth

i might boogie my way there.

I think a lot of people should come, bc im gona go to this meet too and i havnā€™t sceen you guys in a while

anyways can someone please hook me up with some directions coming from kitchener please?

Take 401 East to Trafalgar Rd. (Just east of Milton)
Take Trafalgar south to Dundas (about 15-20 min depending on speed, youā€™ll pass Derry Rd, then Britannia, then Burnhamthorpe and then youā€™ll hit Dundas.)
Turn east on Dundas (left)
After a while (5 or so min) youā€™ll pass OVER the 403, on your left youā€™ll see the Famous Players Silvercity. At the first set of lights (Hyde Park Gate) turn right and then turn left into the strip mall that ā€œfacesā€ Dundas. There is a TIm Hortons in the lot. We usually park in the half of the parking lot furthest from Dundas.

Since i live in milton I usually just drive along Derry to Trafalgar and then take the same route the rest of the way thereā€¦ hundreds of times.
(no movie theatre in miltonā€¦)

You could take 401 to Winston Churchill

Head south on Winston Churchill to Dundas
West on Dundas (right) until you see a timmies on the left.

If you pass the 403 (on Dundas) then you have gone to far.

There are a LOT more lights if you take Winston.

Trafalgar is out in the country, if you take winston youā€™re in the city the ENTIRE way, i wouldnā€™t be surprised if it took twice as long.

Plus itā€™s an 80 roadā€¦ and one not heavily patrolledā€¦ :wink:

I honestly donā€™t know which way would be faster.

Anyhow, I will be there this week and I will be collecting membership fees if anyone is interested in SON memberships.

i know from trafalger there are less lights for sure which is good so iā€™ll probably come that way

thnx for directions tho :smiley:
how late do you guys usually stay out till/

11-12 or so.
Starts around 9

Iā€™m in for sure this time. I work nights but donā€™t start till midnight but i will be there at 9. Got my zenki lip installed yesterday 8)

hey i wanna go to thisā€¦
never been to a meet b4, and wanna meet some other membersā€¦
whats the fastest and easiest way for me to get there from whitby?

thanx Chaz

damn thats a long drive dudeā€¦about 45 min to an hour. I know cuz my bro lives in whitby and i go visit him once in a while and I live right near 403/dundas timmies. Take 401 west all the way to the 403. Once your in Oakville exit Dundas and then go west. You canā€™t miss it.

Thatā€™s *East on Dundas once you get off the 403, not west. (Turn left.) And then its on the right side, in the plaza just after the first lights. You can make a right at these first lights (Hyde Park Gate) and then make a left into the plaza. Or so is my understanding =)

my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

i will be thereā€¦ in the celica :lol:

Iā€™ll be there in the TL.

Iā€™ll be there in the TL.[/quote]

Iā€™ll be there in the Skylineā€¦ Okay I will try to be there Im not sure if I will be able to come but I will try. ā€¦Oh yeah no skyline just a 1990 240sx, but when it grows up one day it will be a Skyline.