42" Panasonic Plasma and XBox360

More of a testing waters than anything, I don’t really need a new TV but if the right offer came along I’d definitely be willing to listen.

The model of the TV is Panasonic 42px600u. I purcahsed it in early 2007. When I bought it, it was THE best 42" plasma you could buy under $3000. I think I paid like $1400 for it after tax and shipping, which was still a pretty good price at the time.

7+ years later, this TV is still amazing. I think the picture quality is at least as good as my LG 60" that I use as my main TV, if not better. This TV is currently in my bedroom, and I wouldn’t mind making the switch to LED, and maybe something a tad larger.

I also have a XBox 360 250GB hard drive sitting around colllecting dust. It has GTA V and some other older but decent games included.

I will sell these together for a better price obviously, or will seperate. I don’t need to sell either item but I’m listening to offers. I’m a realist and know the TVs value is no where near what I purchased it for, but I’m not accepting $200 for it either, if that gives anyone an idea.

201? I kid glws

Sent from my iPhone 5

I would take 500 for everything

bump

last chance on the xbox or it’s getting traded into microsoft today for an xbox one

PM me for xbox price plz.

Xbox is gone sorry