FS: Nothing

no longer FS here. please close.

if i had the beans i buy it in a second

Ah damn. Not HD.

Good quality TV tho. GLWS.

possibly interested but how negotiable are you on price? FWIW the new panasonic 42’s with 1080P can be had for $800.

im a reasonable guy, shoot me an offer…the picture on it is pretty incredible…when i put it on an HD channel, i honestly cant tell a whole lot of difference between this, and an actual HD set…FWIW i also have all the manuals etc that go with it…

edited the price. will take just $600. FIRM.

$600 for a non-HD picture is really steep.

i apeciate your opinion, but i think $600 is fair for a panasonic. I could see if it was some walmart special off brand. also its in perfect condition, and has well below normal use. the picture on it is amazing and truthfully, hd isnt THAT much greater quality than what this tv provides imo.

i just sold my 42 panasonic for 650 on craigslist and it was under1 year old. a new one is selling for 799, its going to be tough to sell a 3 year old non hd tv for 600.
thats my opionion. and also after black friday they all are coming down in price.

well, all good points, but im not going to give it away either. i changed it to $600 or BEST OFFER…so if anyone is interested, just shoot me an offer of what YOU think is fair, and we’ll go from there.

I will offer you $250 for this.

No disrespect. Just you can get a 42" Plasma HDTV in two weeks at Best Buy for $599.

not to be a prick but words out now about price gouging from the tv manufactures, and the word now is that prices of flat screens are going to be dropping in price.

$250?

ya. 250. its used and 3 years old. not high def. and i agree with what yeambu said so i gave him a reasonable offer.

um no. sorry. 250 is an insult imo. i dont care whats going on with prices in the future. i have seen tube tvs sell for higher than $250. remember, i dont need to sell this…just wanting something bigger. i am not despirate. if no one has aything positive to say, or is not seriously interested in it, GTFO. like i said, im reasonable…250 is not imo.

i was going to offer $200

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6184/ebayee0.jpg

Looks like you’re looking at about $350-$400 for the TV. There were a ton that didn’t even sell and those two in the picture are the only ones that had bids out of about 20 posted/ended.

It is a 3 year old EDTV… you aren’t going to get what you paid for it. If that was the case, I’d buy a $1,200 HDTV every year just to have the best picture :slight_smile:

i never said i wanted what i paid for it. i paid almost $2k for it 3 years ago. i dont mind opinions but i cant stand when people shit on someones thread. I will take it elsewhere.

so take it else where when people are trying to be honest with you!

edit: good luck with the sale!

These are all HD displays, btw.
Soooo…
Just a FYI :]