58" Panasonic Viera Plasma TH-58PZ800U 1080P $1000 Firm

Parents upgrade to a 65" Panasonic Viera, So they gave this to me but i have no need for it and rather use the money to finish my basement. Let me know if anyone is interested.
they brought it brand new in 2008. and loved it but now they have a theater room and wanted to go bigger they got the same tv but in a 65" that how much they loved it.
Comes with Factory Stand no wall mount and Remote
This TV is not light its about 150lbs.

Top Review and some pictures.

$1000

Black Wednesday Price
$850.00

in honor of all your past lowballs, i’ll offer $500. and i’m serious too. it is a used tv after all.

I hear there a lot of tv on Black Friday for your price range of $500. Unfortunately this store has nothing under that :frowning: thanks for the offer though ill keep it in mind…not.

My price range isn’t $500. But that’s how much I’d pay for a three year old used TV. GLWS.

Just so you know its 2010 not 2008 yet and the tv was manufactured October of 2008 so its only a 25 month old TV.

What ever your price range is its definitely not in the price range that im selling this tv for but thanks again for the offer. it was nice of you to do so.

Shit. Tempting. I have a 42" LCD that needs upgrading size wise.
I’ll think about it and let you know. Otherwise GLWS

Is that a delivered price?
What will the Black Friday price be? :smiley:

lol, ftw

you take trades? have a 40" toshiba 1080p and looking for a bigger size.

I might be interested in the trade how much cash on top?

Yes $850 is delivered price and no black friday price lol

[QUOTE=SilverGT;3134371]I might be interested in the trade how much cash on top?

i can do $100 on top of my “mint” cond. toshiba.

or anyone with 46" and up looking to downgrade plus $$. please pm me. must be 1080 version.

That would mean you are expecting to get $750 for your 40" toshiba???
Hell…I was debating on offering up my 42" Toshiba 1080p in trade and was thinking of looking for $500 on the trade.
Maybe I’ll PM again SilverGT, since I don’t need the 42".

$100? really?

Pm sent.

i dont expect to get 750, but just because he’s asking 850 and doesnt mean he’s gonna get it. i actually looking more on the 46" range, so if someone with 46" can shoot me a pm.

why would you upgrade to just 6" larger? Wouldn’t it have made sense just to swing the extra $100 at the time of purchase for 6" more of tv? your offer was worse than mine lol.

6" increase diagonally is a big difference when you compare it side by side. well i bought it last yr, and the cost in sizes was a good few hundreds apart and i thought 40 was enough. i dont think my offer was bad at all. my tv is worth $450 all day long on CL. today(cyber monday)i can get a brand new 65" mitsubishi 1080p hdtv 3D version for $729 at dell.com

You know you are comparing a 65 DLP TV with a plasma right? well anyways. your best luck is to sell your 40" and call it a done deal you can find some good deal out there for a 50" and my 58" is a excellent deal. Thanks agian.

eh, for $850 your 58" is an ok deal. definitely not excellent though. I saw the 2009 model of this 58" panasonic plasma 1080 for about $1050 around black friday. and that’s brand new.

Edit: here it is right now on amazon for $1220. http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-TC-P58S2-58-Inch-1080p-Plasma/dp/B003924UA2/ref=sr_1_2?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1291096864&sr=1-2

just bought a new one today, not looking for it anymore. will be selling my 40" soon.