58" Panasonic Viera Plasma TH-58PZ800U 1080P $1000 Firm

I’m still on the fence here. Willing to work on that price we talked about or are you still firm Silver? :wink:

Here my number text me 716 903 6606. Thanks.

this is a great deal actually the “2009” model is a 58s1 and its not that good. the 800u is a very good tv its probably better than most the TVs out right now because they are made very cheap. Good deal if i didnt have a 58" already i woulda bought this

the model i posted is an s2. not sure of the difference between the two. it has some decent ratings though.

It is impossible to get good money for a used tv on this site. I had my 9month old Panasonic Plasma 50" 1080p for $600 and people were still low ballin me. Everyone on this site is either broke or acts like it. If u really want to sell the tv…put it on CL.

NYspeed is lowball central. Just part of the game/crowd. I’m guilty of lowballing here at times as well. Agreed that CL tends to bring more $ to the sale and with about the same # of flakers. I like this site as a buyer way more than a seller. :wink:

My 2 cents is that in this case - the 2 to 2 1/2 year old TV is close enough in price to the brand new models with holiday sales that its hard to justify not buying the brand new one (with warranty and fresh for hours). Some of the plasma’s right now are so amazing in brand new prices you cant even sell you old one unless you want to take a major hit. I have a Hitachi 42" 720p/1080i. Probably the best picture on the market when I bought it. I dont need it. It’s sitting on a shelf. I think I’d be hard pressed to get $400-$500 for it right now. Any lower… why bother ? I can save it for a spare room setup when I get to it. Its still beautiful. Mint, motorized base, the whole shot. People have been welcome to make offers. But I refuse to just dump it off at a petty price.

In the end the new stuff is so good IMO its a tough sell for used TVs nowadays.

Indeed. I paid $1500 for my 1080p Toshiba 42" about 2 years ago. I am having issues getting $400 for it today given the price and warranty factor on a new screen with no bulb/lamp hours.
TV’s are like cars and other luxury (un-necessary) items in that they devalue rapidly if bought new. Best advice is to buy for your entertainment, not as an investment…or buy used in the first place.

Still have this?

sorry bud its long gone. just havent updated the thread. got my full asking price though :slight_smile:

Congrats on getting asking price. :slight_smile: