4th Annual car meet in Worcester MA, 6/13/09

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=631185

Yes, I know that’s tomorrow, but I just remembered that it was this weekend.

Myself and Joey are meeting at the Hess on the left side of the road directly off of exit 11E (right in between the 1st and 2nd traffic lights) on I-90 (LVD exit) at 10:45.

PM me or text me (# in link in sig) if you’re interested. The drive should be about 1:30-1:45 from the Hess.

I went last year and it was a blast, 50 cars or so and that was junky weather on Mother’s Day, weather for tomorrow is 67* and mostly sunny out there. Tons of variety, too, there was a BMW 845ci, a Lotus Esprit, many cool swap cars (STi 2.5RS, K20/B18 hondas, a 3S-GTE Mk1 MR2, etc.) and lots more that I can’t remember. Should certainly be more cars out this year.

The meet technically starts at 1 and ends “whenever”, it “ended” around 6 last year.

so me, bigred, porschemaster, k20power and maybe tdi_logik are all in as of right now

supra meet>this.

i dont know what car to take.

i told ya, cobra to “blend in” with everyone else, “TDI” to stand out. pick your poison lol

i would go to that, but i’m not driving all the way down there and NOT going to the MR-2 meet 20 min away, that meet starts at 6:30PM and that’s what time i have to be home for a family dinner.

was the sti swap a green in color? i think i remeber seeing pics from last year.

tell your family you have more important shit to do.

Ill be in Mass. tomorrow but not for this.

?? How would the civic “stand out”? To the honda guys it’s just another K swap :lol

I used to live in Worcester… sooo might have to attend this. A kid I know out there has a white STI swap’d 2.5. Put down 405 wheel 2 years ago.

yup. that’s the one. i posted those pics.0

it’s mine, my cousin’s, and my uncle’s birthday dinner :lol mah birfdai is monday

well aren’t you just the coolest thing out there???

calm the FUCK down. it was only ~20% honduhzz last year. and he’d still get a lot more attention in a swapped civic than “just another mustang”

alright broski then meet us off of exit 11E

I’m going and cruising at 80-85…Kramer is a fag and does 45-50 on I-90 :gay2

no, i do ~10 over the limit. if you did the math, you’d probably get to the meet 5-10 minutes quicker :facepalm . is that really worth the chance of getting a few hundred doll-hair ticket?

the only advantage is that you can get a BIG dick by passing everyone along the way. if you’re into that kinda thing

As a matter of fact yes I am.

V1 mang

+1, no worries with that bad boy!
Me and Lance will be keeping our pace with our V1’s!!!

if you guys go 80 i will keep up. no faster than that. not worth it.

1 complete fail after another.

:facepalm

For real.

Right from the get go too :facepalm

I blame the Indian kid