4x100 14" snow setup

I have here a set of VW “teardrop” aluminum 14" wheels with general snow tires on them @ about 50-60% thread left. some tard painted them a metallic blue (which is flaking off anyways).

Tires are General Altimaz Arctic’s in 185/65/14.

I know the tires were about $350-400 new and then there’s the wheels. Looking for $250/obo for the set of four. two wheels were a little bent but with lots of wheel weights balanced out fine and rock rear duty with no issues.

now shut up and give me your money and take these things out of my facking way. kthnx.

All very evenly worn, with tons of life left…probably at LEAST 1-2 winters.

----now go re-read the entire thread so you don’t become one of those idiots that posts first with a question that was already answered in the ad.

added pics. forgot to write down size and specific model of tire. Will have to do that later.

bump. added exact tire model and size to first post. BUY ME

threw 'em on CL ya buncha dicks. I blame you for the BS emails I’ll now surely be receiving with offers to trade for gerbils and pogs.

still for sale. snow is right around the corner, save money over getting gouged by local tire shops.

Nick, by any chance, do you know if these would fit on an '01 Accord DX? By fit, I mean offset…

if you can measure needed backspacing I will measure backspace on these for you…VW offsets are usually in the 35mm range…but I don’t know off-hand EXACTLY what the offset is on these without actually measuring (or maybe looking it up on vwvortex-yuck)

• Updated - - -

google says:

Wheel diameter (in.) 14 Wheel width (in.) 6
Wheel lug pattern (mm) 4x100 Wheel centerbore (mm) 57.1
Wheel offset (mm) 38 Wheel part # 601 VAG 047
Stock tire size 185/60/14 Center cap part #
misc notes made by Ronal weight (lbs)
misc notes dealer option for rabbit, dasher, …unique…also avail in rare 13"for polo golf (non US car) (car shown below is a rare Harlequin Golf)

Bump. get 'em while their hot!

Am I overlooking it or do I not see a location? lol

Cheektowaga, NY. Or I can have them at my shop in Buffalo near fox tire.

$200 firm. these are in my way and in great shape, yet I cannot use them. Would trade for a nice metal band saw

winter is coming again, figured I’d give another go at selling these. Maybe one of you miata dudes can hoon away all winter on these bad boys. I’m probably going to take a pressure washer to these and see hoe much of the blue I can get off without much work, at this point I assume that’s part of why they haven’t sold yet. If someone wants the tires ONLY I’ll knock $50 off and I can yank the rubber and scrap the wheels.

Damn you’ve had these 4e!

Wonder if these will work on the civic.

Def if it’s 4x100. Dawn has vw wheels on her ek, mingle had Vw wheels on his eg

Thx Jam, was more worried about the bore size. Ill shoot you a pm soon nick.

bump. I’m more than willing to allow test fits, just no test-heaterz

sprayed these black and they sold in less than 12hrs. LOL

nice… I need to spray some of my extra 4x100 bottlecaps with snowtires and sell them.

Did you trade for pogs or no?